Earning passive income on gemly.gg

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Gemly.gg is a website that enables users to earn in various ways. A person can earn by clicking ads. Additionally, a user can earn by investing her money in purchasing 'mercenaries' who work in the background (You may need to check the site to learn more about these mercenaries). The cost of mercenaries ranges from $0.000025 to $1000.

Based on the output of these mercenaries, a person earns points or coins that are referred to as 'gems'. One can exchange these gems for fiat currency such as US dollars.

I think gemly are offering an interesting way in which people can earn passive income.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
Thanks for sharing this. It's my first time hearing about that site. Is there a proof of payment you can share to the members here? But I do try to check this tomorrow to know how legit is this?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
Thank you for the information. This is the first time I heard of this site. But I am a bit concerned about the investment part because I never join any site which requires money to join or invest.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually , this should be a nice way to earn if it is true .But , I will not want to invest money online ever since I have been scammed severely , I will try to add clicking if it will pay me for my time.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
wow sounds kinda intresting but I don't really want to invest money I rather earn money without this but sounds nice if it's legit some users will join this platfrom

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Gemly.gg is a website that enables users to earn in various ways. A person can earn by clicking ads. Additionally, a user can earn by investing her money in purchasing 'mercenaries' who work in the background (You may need to check the site to learn more about these mercenaries). The cost of mercenaries ranges from $0.000025 to $1000.

Based on the output of these mercenaries, a person earns points or coins that are referred to as 'gems'. One can exchange these gems for fiat currency such as US dollars.

I think gemly are offering an interesting way in which people can earn passive income.
Do you have proof of payment from the site. Sometimes, you need to show payment proof before others will start to give the site a trial.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Thank you for the information. This is the first time I heard of this site. But I am a bit concerned about the investment part because I never join any site which requires money to join or invest.
The good thing is that gemly does not require its users to make an investment so as to earn. Accordingly, a user can choose to simply earn from watching ads. I have determined that this course of action would enable a person to cashout in about 4 days.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078

This platform will make a lot of sense. I don't really know much about the platform but I only heard that it has an investment forum. Can you tell me more about the investment part?

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Do you have proof of payment from the site. Sometimes, you need to show payment proof before others will start to give the site a trial.
Yes.
I have cashed out my first earnings on gemly.gg with ease. I was pleasantly surprised when the payment checked into my payeer account in a matter of minutes.
This payout confirms that the site is legit as it duly compensates users for watching adverts.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Thanks for your input, personally, anything that will make me put in money for me to be eligible to earn, is a no-no for me, because I don't seem to trust all these sites agao.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes.
I have cashed out my first earnings on gemly.gg with ease. I was pleasantly surprised when the payment checked into my payeer account in a matter of minutes.
This payout confirms that the site is legit as it duly compensates users for watching adverts.
Thank you for letting us know about this and I would like to know how much it is likely for us to make on this platform in a day to know if I would be willing to join

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
I don't know the site but based on what I have read this looks like high yield investment program. You should avoid using any sites that requires you to invest money in shady programs.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I don't know the site but based on what I have read this looks like high yield investment program. You should avoid using any sites that requires you to invest money in shady programs.
I am trying my best to avoid platforms like this because I have lost money in so many of them also and I would not like such a thing to repeat itself

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
This is my first time of hearing about this gemly.gg and i can't help but wonder if it is legit. I really hope it's not a scam site, because i plan to give it a try.

Back