Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Hello everyone.

Earnings have now been enabled for everyone in the on-topic sections.

Some changes:
We are making some changes to the way we pay per post. We are going to a similar route of ForumCoin. At least for now. New pay rates are below:
First 5 threads of the day: $0.02
Threads created thereafter: $0.005

First 15 posts of the day: $0.01
Posts created thereafter: $0.0025

For the users who have been specially selected to post on RIF this past little while, you're in luck. You get paid more! Your rates are below:
First 5 threads of the day: $0.03
Threads created thereafter: $0.0075

First 15 posts of the day: $0.015
Posts created thereafter: $0.00375

Snowflakes:
Although the currency was meant to be transformed into something new, nothing ever came of it due to one reason or another. While we use the current system, the snowflakes currency has been disabled. Everyone still has the number of snowflakes they previously held, but won't be able to see or use it in the time being.

The current system may not stay in place forever. This is just an update to get everyone back into the earnings category. Please be patient and report any issues or bugs you may find.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
This is a good way to help get back into the swing of things. Hopefully we see more people attending to the forum now. :)

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is excellent news that all RIF users have probably been waiting for. For some time the most discussed topic on the ForumCoin thraed was precisely when this site would be back up and running again. Today they all have an answer. Thank you Jordan (y) (y)

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Really? My posts were credited and I did not notice any problems. or maybe I was not paying attention. LOL. Try to connect with Jordan if you have any issues. He is the best person who can help you. :)
It was back after some hours. Our posts are credited now. I am relieved though I posted 3 it's okay. I could still recover those not credited. We have to check our credits hehehe.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I just check mine too. There's no credit on my post since yesterday.
I can see the posts you been making have been in off topic sections.
Only on topic sections will earn.

You can see the on topic sections here:

Last edited:

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
Thank you for the update. I am back to online life after a break of few days. Happy to see the updates. I am just waiting for the other topics also to be opened for paid posting. That makes the forum a vibrant one with more topics to discuss

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Great to have more numbers come in the reward program.RIF has gone against all odds to ensure that each and every member is satisfied and prioritzed as much as possible.Thanks to boss @Jordan for this.We really need more spicing up on the forum now.We need more people to come onboard that have the interest of RIF as top priority.

Back