Not open for further replies.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I love to share. I believe that it doesn't cost a thing to help others. Especially when you see people are in need. Everytime I find something I share with my family and friends. They do the same too. Main thing to remember is that we are at war with poverty, not each other

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will definitely share if am sure that it really pays and I have received some income. Why should you keep it to yourself when you can help someone to earn their own money. It is better to share the information so that we both can have some money.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.790
I always share with others and I take this as a responsibility and prefer others to do that too because this is the main purpose of pay to post forums that we need to help each other earn.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
If you know a way to make some easy income online, would you like to share with others, or would like to keep it with you alone, and why?
I like sharing with others all earning methods I know. By the way, I have a wonderful legitimate earning method in hands but I do not know if I am allowed to post it here. If anyone is interested, they can send me a private message and let them know with pleasure.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.790
I will definitely share if am sure that it really pays and I have received some income. Why should you keep it to yourself when you can help someone to earn their own money. It is better to share the information so that we both can have some money.
Its good to share and this is why these websites have some sort of referral program so you can refer others and make some money from your referrals so I feel websites should pay lifetime referral commission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back