Eat a healthy breakfast before heading to your business to focus more

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Don't skip breakfast, it is the most important meal of the day. You have many hours of sleep and in the morning, expect your digestive system to be empty. Don't try to push through a day of work on an empty stomach. How could you resolve or think of the right solutions for your business problems that may come so suddenly if your stomach is empty? It’s not exactly a recipe for high productivity. Your body needs fuel to function, and that includes your brain. You must start your day with a nutritious breakfast for it can make a world of difference to your energy levels and concentration. Guel your body wth nutritious food for it rewards you back.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.715
Raw Dex
$0.003
Running a business needs a good amount of energy so it is of essence to start the day with a nutritious breakfast to boost your energy levels and concentration to make good of the business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
Am usually guilty of this though, I usually skip breakfast or when am at home, breakfast usually gets ready at around 11 or after 11. Then there are days when the breakfast comes in later than that.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.760
Well, I skip breakfast. I eat launch a little earlier, around 11 am, and then eat snacks in the late afternoon, and then avoid eating dinner. I have been eating like this for many years

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
it is not good to skip breakfast because our digestive system digests food every 3 hours. That is one cause of getting sick. My father died due to cancer of the large intestine. He was a retired military official and always skipped meals, especially breakfast when they were on duty. His intestines grounded each other causing damage.

Fidelia

Somewhat Known
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.000
The stress of entrepreneurship is not something that business people should compromise with their meals in terms of quality and quantity. Business people really work hard and they must really eat well.

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.443
This is so true, I totally agree with you. I know that I am lazy, sleepy and even feel a headache on those days when I don't take breakfast. But taking it improves my energy levels and I concentrate better. Breakfast is exactly what I need for my day to go well.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
This is so true, I totally agree with you. I know that I am lazy, sleepy and even feel a headache on those days when I don't take breakfast. But taking it improves my energy levels and I concentrate better. Breakfast is exactly what I need for my day to go well.
Eating breakfast is essential for building energy for the whole day's work. If skip breakfast you'll never survive the whole morning's work.

Back