Eat Home Cooked Food to Save Money

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
I have a family of five, so it's important to cut down costs on food. One way I do this is by cooking meals myself. I find that it's not only cheaper, but it is healthier, cleaner and I can tweak things to make them more interesting.
It is very necessary to be able to cook food by yourself so that even if you don't have enough money, you will still be able to eat something

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
When I am still working from my previous jobs offline, I usually bring my own lunch box not just to save money, but also to eat healthy slow food.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Home cooked food helps in different ways as we don't need to spend money on expensive outside food that is also not cooked with best of the ingredients.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
Home cooked food helps in different ways as we don't need to spend money on expensive outside food that is also not cooked with best of the ingredients.
I have noticed that if I cook at home, it is always cheaper and at the same time, I eat it to my satisfaction. It is a very good way of saving

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If we would like to save money then we should try to Eat home-cooked food as it's prepared with caution, and hygiene, and when we prepare at home we use the best quality products. and when we eat outside there is no assurance if its fresh or made with good quality ingredients and can make us sick too to better to eat home cooked food.
Definitely, as you mentioned the food outside could be unhealthy food but at home you can take care, beside that you can save money.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I am still working from my previous jobs offline, I usually bring my own lunch box not just to save money, but also to eat healthy slow food.

Sometimes, you tend to live alone and this is the main reason why you may have to cook food yourself. Sometimes, when you live alone, you may not have enough time to cook food and you may need to buy food from restaurant.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
Home cooked food are actually one of the best ways to save money, the amount you would have used in buying a single dish on one of those fancy restaurants, you can use it in cook at home food that would last you days to your satisfaction.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Home cooked food are actually one of the best ways to save money, the amount you would have used in buying a single dish on one of those fancy restaurants, you can use it in cook at home food that would last you days to your satisfaction.

Many people sell home cooked food in many places. There are many people who tend to run this kind of business and such kind of business was booming during the pandemic.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
When we buy food from outside then we need to pay extra that include taxes and food is not of good quality so better to cook at home and earn.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.763
There are more benefits to eat home cooked foods than fast foods. Home cooked foods are very rich in nutrients as one would carefully selected and combine the foods rich in a balanced diet.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
Many people sell home cooked food in many places. There are many people who tend to run this kind of business and such kind of business was booming during the pandemic.
Even after the pandemic, its still booming seriously. People these days find it extremely hard to cook themselves that's just the case.

Back