Economic Impacts of Tourism

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Tourism can boost the economy of our country. It gives an economic impact. This is because once there are tourists coming to our country through the tourism industry, it could generate income for a variety of businesses. It could also create a wide range of employment opportunities. During the pandemic, the tourism industry was down and many workers were affected especially those workers assigned in very famous tourist spots like Boracay and Palawan in the Philippines. Then in the new normal, the economy started to increase when the tourism industry started to operate. On a global scale, tourism is seen as one of the world's largest and fastest-growing industries. What about in your country?

Last edited:

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.373
The primary good effect is to help the country's economy. During the pandemic, it suffered big time. It is not only in the Philippines, but also around the globe. Too much depression of economy that makes the people suffer financially.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Tourism can boost the economy of our country. It gives an economic impact. This is because once there are tourists coming to our country through the tourism industry, it could generate income for a variety of businesses. It could also create a wide range of employment opportunities. During the pandemic, the tourism industry was down and many workers were affected especially those workers assigned in very famous tourist spots like Boracay and Palawan in the Philippijes. Then in the new normal, the economy started to increase when the tourism industry started to operate. On a global scale, tourism is seen as one of the world's largest and fastest-growing industries. What about in your country?

The pandemic of coronavirus affected every kind of business and tourism is an outdoor business which is directly affected in a very bad way all over the world.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
The primary good effect is to help the country's economy. During the pandemic, it suffered big time. It is not only in the Philippines, but also around the globe. Too much depression of economy that makes the people suffer financially.
That's right I agree with you. The economic impact of tourism really helps increase state revenues, from paying taxes, renting places, etc. And the negative impact of the pandemic is being felt all over the world, there are many unemployed everywhere. But it seems now it has started to rise in my country.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
The pandemic of coronavirus affected every kind of business and tourism is an outdoor business which is directly affected in a very bad way all over the world.
The world is sinking in its economy because of the coronavirus which until this time does not like to leave the earth. Our economy started to rise back because of tourism. It is very beneficial for economic growth and stability.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.373
Coronavirus is always the culprit for having difficulties in life at present. I do hope that everything will be fine soon. In fact, I was greatly affected by it big time for more than three years.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
I agree with you that tourism is one of the world's largest and fastest-growing industries as such it is very impactful. it drives investors to the country for economic boost

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
I agree with you that tourism is one of the world's largest and fastest-growing industries as such it is very impactful. it drives investors to the country for economic boost
That's so right, our country can benefit from tourists arrivals. They spend money staying in hotels, going to tourists spots, entering famous beaches shopping things not found in their country, and more. They boost economic recovery and development.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
Yes friend, my point exactly. Tourism impact positively on our economy like in my country. Tourist spend money almost everywhere from staying in hotels to going to tourists spots for sightseeing

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
That's right and the tour guides earn better from tourists tips more than his or her salary. Tourism is very essential for economic boosting especially after the rage of the corona virus.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.393
We don't need to go far. Let's take a look at what fifa tournaments do to the economy of host countries. They make the money spent on hosting indirectly from the taxes accruing to the fact that businesses would boom greatly that period.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.843
Tourism has been a major help for most small states and even countries in general. There are usually lots of visitors from all over the world coming, generating revenue from it.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
Tourism do a lot for a country. You can have a major help for some locations especially where the tourist spots are stationed. most small states and even countries benefits alot from tourism.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
My country is yearly visited by tourists almost 8 million a year, that was before the pandemic. During the pandemic all borders closed worldwide lockdowns and in the new normal recovery started. Ph has now an estimated 3 million tourists a year.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
Yes when tourist comes into a town even the sellers as resident will feel the impact financially. The tourist will buy from the natives and money will made with high profit

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
That's right and sometimes I'm wondering on what they do with the local or native products. The sellers also charged them awful price but the tourists never care about the price of they like.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
I think that's their intention why buy local products not relevant to them. They would serve as a remembrance from a county they visited. In fact, even us buy something from a place first time met.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Countries like Sri Lanka and Maldives depend a lot on tourism. Their economy is based on these activities as so many people from around the world visit such places. Tourism could boost a country's economy.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Tourism brings money to a country's economy. During the pandemic, countries worldwide suffer scarcity of food, economy down. There were many companies shut down especially to those mostly visited my tourists. Tourism indeed boosts a country's economy.

Back