Effective methods you use in managing your time

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
Time management plays a very important role in not just our business but in almost everything we do today. Majority of us have more than one thing we are into just to ensure we make money, what are some of your most effective methods you use in managing your time to ensure you get the best results or at least close to the best?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
I open my business of store early in the morning when my competitors remain in deep sleep, I arranged items properly in racks so I give items to customers in very less time. I visit wholesale market on the time when they face very less customers.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
For me l think the best way for managing the time on the business is by working under targets and goals. Once you set the business targets and goals work hard towards achieving them.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
For me l think the best way for managing the time on the business is by working under targets and goals. Once you set the business targets and goals work hard towards achieving them.
You have a point though, like I remember when I was working on multiple sites what I did was set a target for each site. The moment I reach the target I move to the next site.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
For me l think that is the only way to manage one's time wisely. Remember that the lost minute shall never be recovered. Therefore an effectively managed time would attract a higher production output.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
For me l think that is the only way to manage one's time wisely. Remember that the lost minute shall never be recovered. Therefore an effectively managed time would attract a higher production output.
That's true, time is one of the most valuable things we have right now, and how we make use of it now determines how our future will be like later on, which is why we have to carefully plan it.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.443
Managing the time for different schedule can be somewhat hard but it is important to manage it so that you can achieve your targets and goals. Once you set the business targets and goals then manage your time with them.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
Managing the time for different schedule can be somewhat hard but it is important to manage it so that you can achieve your targets and goals. Once you set the business targets and goals then manage your time with them.
Very true, like myself I am having a lot of difficulty managing time, cause in most cases other things do come up that makes it hard to actually manage everything.

Back