Effects of having business collaborators

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Collaborators are required in your business if sensed your business needs a third party It is the only means to survive the business or a means to make the business boom and become famous. Collaborators are any third parties that work directly with your company to support or assist in the development or execution of a strategy. The business owner might have a very good strategy, but because he is too occupied with work he may not be able to execute the strategy well so he needs collaborators, He may pay them or hire them to partner with him. When a business is open to collaboration, it improves how employees work together internally and how they find solutions to problems externally. The effect of an effective collaboration would be increased success in sales, innovative ideas will be made stronger, workers tend to work efficiently and communications in the company will improve. The workflow will also be improved. They feel inspired.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Collaborations in business is a very nice concept, especially bwhen the business person is going to trying times, he or she could easily reach out to people or for potential collaborators in order to keep the business going.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Collaborations in business is a very nice concept, especially bwhen the business person is going to trying times, he or she could easily reach out to people or for potential collaborators in order to keep the business going.
You are so right, any businessman experiencing a downturn in his business needs collaborators to save his business from sinking. The workers will be affected too. Busnes collaborations are a very effective means to survive the business from failure.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
This might actually help the business, especially in a situation where the business is still a growing one. This would help expand the business in terms of reaching out to more of your target audience.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
It's good to have business collaborators for a fastest and easy means of transporting the products especially if there are bulk orders. This gives effective impact for the customers who are also in a hurry.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Any kind of business that is looking for support will always find a way to collaborate with others that are going to give them all the assistance they need in order for them to stand firm in the business sector.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
We should not go for business collaboration like that and only collaborate if we don't see any other option to sustain our business like in India Vodafone and Idea collaborated

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Vodafone arrived to the Philippines 10 years ago but it did not last. The sales were very low. I don't know what happens to that brand this time. They better change its brand name and improve it.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Vodafone arrived to the Philippines 10 years ago but it did not last. The sales were very low. I don't know what happens to that brand this time. They better change its brand name and improve it.

I don't think it's got anything to do with the business name, they were simply not able to give customers exactly what they are looking for in terms of their products.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is very nice but the major thing that is discouraging people from collaborating with others in a business is maybe because people are very hard to trust and you never can tell the right one or the right person that you can trust

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I don't think it's got anything to do with the business name, they were simply not able to give customers exactly what they are looking for in terms of their products.
Maybe and that time, NOKIA was so hot in the market and people adhere to that product. In fact, I bought two NOKIA celfons and they are still existing this time. It is a very durable brand of phone.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Maybe and that time, NOKIA was so hot in the market and people adhere to that product. In fact, I bought two NOKIA celfons and they are still existing this time. It is a very durable brand of phone.
I think one of the things that affected Nokia was the fact that they were not trying to upgrade themselves and that was why BlackBerry was able to check out Nokia from the market

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I think one of the things that affected Nokia was the fact that they were not trying to upgrade themselves and that was why BlackBerry was able to check out Nokia from the market
Nokia was outsmarted by Samsung Galaxy, Apple, LG, Vivo, Huawei and other Android and smart phones. Nokia might upgrade soon. They're only waiting for the right time and marketability.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
You are very correct about the brand of Nokia being very strong because my uncle is the making use of their 3310 and it's still working very well.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
You are very correct about the brand of Nokia being very strong because my uncle is the making use of their 3310 and it's still working very well.
I also have until today NOKIA 3310 hehe. It's so durable also that brand is big and people were so proud having bought a celfon. There's another brand but I forgot the competitor of Nokia.

Back