Suggestion Email notifications for replies

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
The default setting is receiving email replies, which is irritating for members who have a large number of threads and posts. Can you change the settings, so that emails are not sent for replies as a default, if the member wishes he can activate it?

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The default setting is receiving email replies, which is irritating for members who have a large number of threads and posts. Can you change the settings, so that emails are not sent for replies as a default, if the member wishes he can activate it?
I’ll take a look at this to see if I can disable that by default. At the bottom of your threads there should be a couple of options in regards to notifications before posting.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am getting all the notifications but I'm happy with it as even when I'm not online I'm notified of who is posting on my threads so it's a good feature. I think better to keep it like that and update the way to disable it for those that are not interested.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.170
It is important to use spare email for register on the forums because basically I have a Gmail used when signup on blogs that I just open for signup and get confirmation link and that is all, personal email isn't used for signup. Basically I have 95,247 not readen emails from notifications like from Bizdustry or BeerMoney Forum or Forumcoin or Trendri or Money Line and this is not a joke.
Because email with many notifications couldn't even be used for any activity except registration.

Back