Employment opportunities in your current location.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
employment opportunities are rare here. Once you lose your job you have to find means of survival because getting one after that will be really hard. Since the pandemic it has really gotten worse.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
employment opportunities are rare here. Once you lose your job you have to find means of survival because getting one after that will be really hard. Since the pandemic it has really gotten worse.
Same here it was almost as if there is no job opportunity at all although if you have connection here job is available.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
There are plenty of opportunities for younger people in the area where I am currently living, but fewer companies are hiring older professionals . Also there is a risk of fake cases, for older citizens from poor and powerless communities who have no one to help or defend themselves.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are plenty of opportunities for younger people in the area where I am currently living, but fewer companies are hiring older professionals . Also there is a risk of fake cases, for older citizens from poor and powerless communities who have no one to help or defend themselves.
Yeah it happens at time when power isn't evenly shared .

cmoneyspinner

Complete Stranger
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The short answer is: I don't know.

In my area, we have people who are saying that they are offering employment opportunities, but ever since the COVID pandemic lock-down, people don't want to come back to work.

There are businesses that are shutting down because of the ā€œsupply chain issuesā€. One lady said the products she purchases to make her final product were in short supply and she had to pay a higher price for the supplies she received. She tried to keep her prices down so that she could keep her customers. But in the end, she had to close her doors.

They say there are job opportunities. But all I ever hear are employers who say they can't get workers and businesses that are closing down. When a business shuts down, the jobs go with it.

That's all I know.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Government job its kinda had because a lot of work its like left and right work. The salary is not enough.
That is totally different to how things are here. Government employees earn way more then others plus they have a lot of privilages. As for others it's survival of the fitest, you have to plan for your own retirement too while earning peanuts yet you have PHD and bachelors, its a huge shame

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is totally different to how things are here. Government employees earn way more then others plus they have a lot of privilages. As for others it's survival of the fitest, you have to plan for your own retirement too while earning peanuts yet you have PHD and bachelors, its a huge shame
That's very lucky, in here struggle is realšŸ˜©

Back