Exchange your RIF Cash for LTC

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Hello friends, I am sure you are aware that I am buying RIF cash and in exchange will pay you LTC.

You can contact me anytime through pm and we can make a deal, those who are already dealing know about my quick service and trust worthiness. You can also take this benefit and get your RIF exchanged for LTC. All communication will be in pm but you can express your interest by commenting here and can share your feedback in comments.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello friends, I am sure you are aware that I am buying RIF cash and in exchange will pay you LTC.

You can contact me anytime through pm and we can make a deal, those who are already dealing know about my quick service and trust worthiness. You can also take this benefit and get your RIF exchanged for LTC. All communication will be in pm but you can express your interest by commenting here and can share your feedback in comments.
I have done business with you before and it was fast and successful. However you can add your exchange rate so people will take a decision. Also the system has changed so how do we do the transfer or we need to involve an admin?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
We don't need to take the help of admin or mod now and can exchange with any person we want, The reason I didn't post the exchange rate because I am taking less cut on a higher payment so if you exchange more than $10 then I can take around 14% cut and if it's below $10 then 16% but if you can manage to exchange more than $20 then we can fix lower than 14% cut

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We don't need to take the help of admin or mod now and can exchange with any person we want, The reason I didn't post the exchange rate because I am taking less cut on a higher payment so if you exchange more than $10 then I can take around 14% cut and if it's below $10 then 16% but if you can manage to exchange more than $20 then we can fix lower than 14% cut
Ok no problem, you can check your inbox let's do some small deal. It's a nice alternative since it's fast.

Back