Status
Not open for further replies.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.100
Since crypto withdrawal is not available on RIF, I have decided to provide RIF Cash to the Crypto exchange service.
I will accept any amount for exchange, even 0.50 RIF Cash.
Crypto will be sent through Binance Pay, or crypto address (LTC only). The type of crypto I will send will depend on the crypto I have on my account.
I will charge a 20 percent commission, for example, if you want to exchange $1, you will receive 80 cents in crypto.
If you want to exchange, donate the amount and reply to this topic along with your Binance Pay ID, or LTC address. I will send crypto as soon as possible.
Note: RIF charges for donations will be levied on you.
Update: I am halting the exchange service for a couple of days because of the market situation. The exchange will resume once the market normalizes.

Last edited:

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.100
What of those that don't have binance pay? Won't you be exchanging directly to wallets? Like Litecoin or USDT?
Binance Pay is free between users, so I prefer Binance Pay. However, for someone who does not use Binance pay, I will send LTC payment. I have edited the post and added LTC option as well.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since crypto withdrawal is not available on RIF, I have decided to provide RIF Cash to the Crypto exchange service.
I will accept any amount for exchange, even 0.50 RIF Cash.
Crypto will be sent through Binance Pay, or crypto address (LTC only). The type of crypto I will send will depend on the crypto I have on my account.
I will charge a 20 percent commission, for example, if you want to exchange $1, you will receive 80 cents in crypto.
If you want to exchange, donate the amount and reply to this topic along with your Binance Pay ID, or LTC address. I will send crypto as soon as possible.
Note: RIF charges for donations will be levied on you.
I donated 17.90 sent to CoinBase at
MPmDsc2Aci4Z5ghVyDdWFDFGLwwuCavmCC

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.995
I would soon try these services. Whenever I see the Crypto currency transactions I again get the motivation of the urge to the desire of the Crypto currency for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back