Experience in Stock Trading

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hey there everyone, I would like to know if any one of you has experience in the world of stock trading. I am fairly new to the stock trading world, so I would love to get some advice on where to start my journey and some tips and tricks. Thanks!

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many stocks forum you can join online and learn from the community. Not only that, you have to get a mentor by subscribing for training. You can't become professional without first burning your capital.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I am also new to share trading but one of the agents helps to trade shares. You will learn it through the experience once you start doing it.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Hey there everyone, I would like to know if any one of you has experience in the world of stock trading. I am fairly new to the stock trading world, so I would love to get some advice on where to start my journey and some tips and tricks. Thanks!
I think you should start having professional advice and directions. You can do this by working with a broker

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have never tried stock trading but I am very good at spot trading either on binance or onbthe trading platforms

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many stocks forum you can join online and learn from the community. Not only that, you have to get a mentor by subscribing for training. You can't become professional without first burning your capital.
You can still do well without having a mentor or burning our capital. I have someone that has no idea and start investing in stock market and now he is making profits. So it depends on our ability to study the chart.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I have some experience with some indices such as Nasdaq sp500 or Dow jones, although I am relatively new to this, I like raw materials and cryptocurrencies more.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
First, start by getting in touch with professional brokers and interact with them. If possible, buy some stock through them so that they can make some commission. Get free advice from them and start trading with demo account..

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You can still do well without having a mentor or burning our capital. I have someone that has no idea and start investing in stock market and now he is making profits. So it depends on our ability to study the chart.
I don't think it will be nice to invest in stock markets without having an idea of what he or she is investing in

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
Stock trading is one thing i have always have a little interest in for some time now. I do not have any experience in stock trading but i would love to learn it.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Tips for learning stock trading for laymen are reading lots of books and articles, trading techniques and strategies about stocks. join stock trading courses, stock forums and webinars. You also have to determine a trading budget according to your financial capabilities. You also have to be able to determine the type of stock trading that suits your profile, whether you are an active or daily trader.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
For me I would not consider joining and embark on something that would cost my money and time of which I don't have any idea about what I would be doing.
Well, but that's why you have to learn, it will cost you money because you are investing in real projects and in companies that are producing real and useful things for the world, and you can receive rewards for it, you need to learn and for that you need time and sometimes resources.

Back