"Expertscolumn: My Experience as a Contributor and Current Status of the Site"

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I had been contributing to the website Expertscolumn for five years, but since 2019, when I logged in yesterday, I was unable to post articles. Have you had a similar experience on the site? Have you noticed any changes? Could you please provide me with an update on the current status of the site? Additionally, any suggestions you have regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
I have written for Expertscolumn, and I have even been paid by the site. When I was active on the site, I think I had over 100 articles. Later, I asked the admin to delete my account because I was not even earning 10 cents per day despite having over 100 articles. I have not checked the site ever since I left it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have written for Expertscolumn, and I have even been paid by the site. When I was active on the site, I think I had over 100 articles. Later, I asked the admin to delete my account because I was not even earning 10 cents per day despite having over 100 articles. I have not checked the site ever since I left it.
This is the first time I am hearing about this platform. I think it pays well

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
This is the first time I heard of the site. If you are unable to post articles, the best way is to contact the Admin and find out the reasons. If you cannot even login, it may be due to technical issues. Wait for a day or two.

Back