Exporting or importing?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think we all know what exporting business and importing business means, to make it clear exporting business means selling goods or products that is produced in your area and in your country to a customers living outside of your country.
and importing is the revers its bringing products and goods that is produced outside your area and bringing it and selling it to your area.
When we think about both investment plans they both have pros and cons, but which of this have more investment risk?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.393
I think both of their own risk and can't actually say which one has more risk than the other. Both has to do with the movement of from one country to another.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think both of their own risk and can't actually say which one has more risk than the other. Both has to do with the movement of from one country to another.
Of course both importing business and exporting business have their own risks and profits, but some times when we think about importing it needs a large amount of funds to run it, and it need huge amount of forex currencies.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.009
Raw Dex
$0.768
Importation had more risk than export where the risk come in is that you will just loss your money if you want to transfer money to third party that promise to send you goods,so one need to be very careful for that,I have done mini exportation business back then and it was successful

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
I am exporting and forced to import because of the dishonesty of some of the internet companies. They will take money from the customer, and then falsely claim that their friends who do not pay, are paying and get them government jobs.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Importation had more risk than export where the risk come in is that you will just loss your money if you want to transfer money to third party that promise to send you goods,so one need to be very careful for that,I have done mini exportation business back then and it was successful
True, exporting business need a lots of hard work, communication with stores and shops in another country and some times we lose money if we really don't know the business and the marketing system.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.600
It is easier to import and export. That's because when you import you know the market as your goods will be sold in your local market

Back