Facebook Ads For Small Businesses

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I have used this feature when I was in network marketing, and I followed a lot of people who used it successfully too. I learnt some lessons as well.

Have you used ever used Facebook ads?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have used this feature when I was in network marketing, and I followed a lot of people who used it successfully too. I learnt some lessons as well.

I have used it too. It is a very nice feature that will help one to make sales. I can count on that

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I haven’t actually ever used Facebook ads, however I do understand that it is a powerful tool for business a especially small scale business that can advertise to millions in their region about their business, the products and services provided, etc. Overall, it really is an effective tool in my eyes.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I haven’t actually ever used Facebook ads, however I do understand that it is a powerful tool for business a especially small scale business that can advertise to millions in their region about their business, the products and services provided, etc. Overall, it really is an effective tool in my eyes.
I have used Facebook ads. It is the best. It will even let you know people that will be interested in buying your products

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
Facebook ads is a very effective way to make money because you will tend to increase advertisement to your product and services and you will earn more.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Social media marketing in which Facebook ads happens to be one of them still remains the best marketing methods so far. Social media marketing gives you the targeted traffic at low cost.
Post automatically merged:

Social media marketing in which Facebook ads happens to be one of them still remains the best marketing methods so far. Social media marketing gives you the targeted traffic at low cost.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.392
I also use this for my online shop. In some way, it does give the chance to sell some tangible items embedded in my online shop through a local shopping app.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would like to evaluate the level of your success with Facebook ads. Were are you able to get a lot of people to patronize whatever you promoted?.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.206
Though i do not really know how to fully utilize facebook but from what i have seen so far there have been lots of positive reviews on does who have used Facebook for advertising.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Though i do not really know how to fully utilize facebook but from what i have seen so far there have been lots of positive reviews on does who have used Facebook for advertising.
Running Facebook ads for your business is very good if you really want to become successful. it is also important and necessary for you to learn how to do it well if not your ads may get deleted and you will lose money.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.392
Facebook ads is a very effective way to make money because you will tend to increase advertisement to your product and services and you will earn more.
I also noticed that I can use the Facebook ad button now. I only tried it once before. Now, I prefer not to do anything because I am reserving all my time increasing my followers on Facebook Reel. If I was able to activate the star monetisation, it would be a passive way to earn something from it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also noticed that I can use the Facebook ad button now. I only tried it once before. Now, I prefer not to do anything because I am reserving all my time increasing my followers on Facebook Reel. If I was able to activate the star monetisation, it would be a passive way to earn something from it.
if you want to monetize your Facebook account you need to focus on building your audience first and creating good contents that is very engaging. You must have at least 10,000 followers.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.861
I have never used the Facebook ads to market any small business. I think it's not worth it. Small businesses often generate smaller amount of profit that can't withstand the costs for promotion.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never used the Facebook ads to market any small business. I think it's not worth it. Small businesses often generate smaller amount of profit that can't withstand the costs for promotion.
using Facebook ads to advertise your business is actually great and it can guarantee some level of success if you do it the right way. A lot of people who make use of it achieve some level of success.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

One thing I like about using Facebook advertisement is that you don't get to pay until the advertisements have been completed and you will already start seeing the benefits of using the Facebook ads.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One thing I like about using Facebook advertisement is that you don't get to pay until the advertisements have been completed and you will already start seeing the benefits of using the Facebook ads.
I think that is one of the major reason people prefer using Facebook advertisement because of how effective and friendly it is. If you do it the right way you must see a good result.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.630
These days every Tom, Dick and Harry is using Facebook. Your grandma is using facebook as well as your son is also using Facebook. Therefore, facebook ads are more effective than other ads.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Facebook ads is one of the extraordinary means of giving your advertisement to get the quick response, I just use it one month before when I was trying to sell my small solar panel when I given this advertisement so many people contact with me and they were the serious buyer so that solar panel sold very easily.

Back