Facebook Ads

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone, as the title reads, today I want to discuss earning through Facebook Ads, does any one of you have experience in this kind of field, please do share. Thanks a lot!

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
I think Facebook ads iis for making money for your business or website you advertise with it and then get customers or traffic to your business or your website .

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
When it comes to Facebook ads, this is normally my go to advertising platform. As for actual marketing practices, I normally outsource someone to come up with a target audience, but once that is complete I normally see some pretty decent results with Facebook advertisements.

Do you have any specific questions regarding Facebook Ads?

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to Facebook ads, this is normally my go to advertising platform. As for actual marketing practices, I normally outsource someone to come up with a target audience, but once that is complete I normally see some pretty decent results with Facebook advertisements.

Do you have any specific questions regarding Facebook Ads?
Hi there @Devin, thank you for your response. It is really nice to hear from you and it's lovely that you have shared your experience with Facebook ads. I wanted to ask if there was a way to make money off of Facebook ads, I'm not sure if that is well and truly possible, but I just wanted to ask if perhaps someone has experience with that.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Hi there @Devin, thank you for your response. It is really nice to hear from you and it's lovely that you have shared your experience with Facebook ads. I wanted to ask if there was a way to make money off of Facebook ads, I'm not sure if that is well and truly possible, but I just wanted to ask if perhaps someone has experience with that.
By making money off of Facebook ads, I assume you are referring more to the e-commerce industry where one uses Facebook ads to make sales on their own website? If so, yes, it's certainly possible. When creating your ad, switch your ad goal to "website purchases" and it will target the ad to individuals who are more likely to purchase your product.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Facebook ads is new and it has a name but I don't remember the name. You will have to meet some certain requirements before you can apply

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
I have used Facebook ads to build followers on my page, promote products and services, as well as get clicks on my links. It is very effective marketing method if you target your audience properly.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
I have never really made use of Facebook ads before though, but from what i have seen, it seems to be rather effective. Would give it a try one day.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Hello everyone, as the title reads, today I want to discuss earning through Facebook Ads, does any one of you have experience in this kind of field, please do share. Thanks a lot!
I took a course on Facebook advertisement a few years back and I can teach you if you are really interested. It is interesting and simple. Everyone can make use of it

Back