Farming Vs selling Farm Produce: Which Can Be More Profitable?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Being a farmer means investing in farming (to buy farm inputs, seeds, fertilizers, etc.) and working in the farm (tilling, planting, harvesting, etc.). On the flip side, selling farm produce means getting that produce out of the field and into the market. By the way, which do you think can be more profitable, farming or selling?

In my opinion, whether you're playing the farming game or the selling game, there's money to be made. It's just a matter of deciding which side of the field you want to play on.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
Both are extremely lucrative, I think it's more about how much effort you put into it would determine how lucrative it would be for you. I have seen people in this two areas do extremely well.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
ln my opinion l think it's the selling of the farm produce. This is because the farmers spend much on the farm inputs, human labour, and all that only to sell the farm produce at very small profit margin.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
ln my opinion l think it's the selling of the farm produce. This is because the farmers spend much on the farm inputs, human labour, and all that only to sell the farm produce at very small profit margin.
True, you have a point there but I think it still depends. I have seen some farmers who still make huge money, though these farmers are big time farmers though.

Back