Faucet crypto a good faucet.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is this faucet that I got to engage in today and I got to see that they have a very good rate at which they supply their coin after one is done with the task that they are required to carry out in other to gain the coin from the site and it is very good as with little or no time if one is more active there they can get to cash out there.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Faucet crypto dot com is one of my favourite faucet to earn crypto with you help of daily login, Ptc and by selling rare items that other members are interested to buy

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
It is one of the oldest and most legal faucets in the faucets market, if someone wants to earn some portions of free cryptos it is a good site, that if you do not expect to make a lot of money there.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The website is good and secure. There are no annoying and destructive ads in it. it has a low min withdrawal and supports many coins, but most of the time it doesn't support the coin you want

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
The website is good and secure. There are no annoying and destructive ads in it. it has a low min withdrawal and supports many coins, but most of the time it doesn't support the coin you want
The only problem for me, although I don't use it anymore, is that it had no ads in the background, you have to stay there watching it for 40 seconds, a bit annoying

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
The only problem for me, although I don't use it anymore, is that it had no ads in the background, you have to stay there watching it for 40 seconds, a bit annoying
I could confirm that they low pay for watching ads, you have to complete tasks to earn a little bit more otherwise you will earn 1500 coins in several days that are worth only 0.05 $ that is annoying and not something that could be profitable for long term.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I could confirm that they low pay for watching ads, you have to complete tasks to earn a little bit more otherwise you will earn 1500 coins in several days that are worth only 0.05 $ that is annoying and not something that could be profitable for long term.
Exactly, it's not worth being there 10 minutes to earn a couple of cents with ads and a faucet that's every half hour when you can't even see the ad in the background,

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
Exactly, it's not worth being there 10 minutes to earn a couple of cents with ads and a faucet that's every half hour when you can't even see the ad in the background,
Try to perform tasks on OfferOc from time to time to earn reasonable amount of money for performing tasks and got approved better than this PTC ads that seems to me a game for kids.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, even when I was using it, I never saw PTC ads and only checked it once an hour. If you try to watch PTC ads it is not worth it and you will waste a lot of time. Overall not a bad site but like most faucets it's a waste of time

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.995
Most faucets work almost similar. However they are well known to be of great free crypto earning potential though a very slow earning means as a matter of fact to be sincere.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Try to perform tasks on OfferOc from time to time to earn reasonable amount of money for performing tasks and got approved better than this PTC ads that seems to me a game for kids.
I know that panel but I never really use it, do you recommend it?
Yes @riberet19 that's the problem with this website because we need to keep on the website when the ads are running as they cannot work in background
It is not worth it if you need to be there without being able to do other more productive things, it is not profitable there are faucets in which you can see ads in the background and much better paid.
Yes, even when I was using it, I never saw PTC ads and only checked it once an hour. If you try to watch PTC ads it is not worth it and you will waste a lot of time. Overall not a bad site but like most faucets it's a waste of time
Yes, my recommendation is to use only those that let you see ads in the background you can for example be commenting on ptp forums and winning in the background with ads, that is not bad at all.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know that panel but I never really use it, do you recommend it?

It is not worth it if you need to be there without being able to do other more productive things, it is not profitable there are faucets in which you can see ads in the background and much better paid.

Yes, my recommendation is to use only those that let you see ads in the background you can for example be commenting on ptp forums and winning in the background with ads, that is not bad at all.
Yes why not. it's extra income. it's not bad. But coin pay you also has advertisements that you must see in order to receive money. Most faucets are like that. i just claim coins every hour

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Yes I recommand it because you could earn less than timewall that I am banned but you could earn reasonable amount of money in short time frame and not stay long clicking on PTC like regular earning method way.
Thanks friend, I will keep it in mind, since Time wall is a waste of time currently.
Yes why not. it's extra income. it's not bad. But coin pay you also has advertisements that you must see in order to receive money. Most faucets are like that. i just claim coins every hour
Yes, true, websites like coinpayu are definitely better and the work there is minimal to tell the truth.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
Thanks friend, I will keep it in mind, since Time wall is a waste of time currently.
Time Wall is losing its customers day after day. Most people do not want headaches and verification to just release payment. Then by the way, maybe Bicotasks is adding tasks part that is good concurrent for TimeWall. I have suggested this to their support team.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
Faucet crypto is actually the first faucet site i joined and to be honest i must say, it is one of the best faucet site i have joined so far. They have one of the best rates and the site is easy to use.

Back