Faucet crypto a good faucet.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is this faucet that I got to engage in today and I got to see that they have a very good rate at which they supply their coin after one is done with the task that they are required to carry out in other to gain the coin from the site and it is very good as with little or no time if one is more active there they can get to cash out there.
That is interesting. Since you said they have a very good supply, it means that we can make a reasonable amount of money from the platform. Right?
I will try to join

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Its a good crypto currency faucet without any doubt but in order to earn from it you need to answer surveys too as with ads and faucet clicks you cannot earn big

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is interesting. Since you said they have a very good supply, it means that we can make a reasonable amount of money from the platform. Right?
I will try to join
Welder for sale sites Dubey good rewards it is faucet crypto but I lost interest in me and I'm more focused on referral index forum at the main time so as to make more money from me.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is a very good faucet but you cannot expect to reach the payment threshold quickly with faucet claims and need to answer surveys and micro tasks from offer walls to earn quickly

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a very good faucet but you cannot expect to reach the payment threshold quickly with faucet claims and need to answer surveys and micro tasks from offer walls to earn quickly
It's still easier than most faucets, and it loads faster than most faucets. Participating in micro tasks is not for all regions so I do with only claims.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
The only problem for me, although I don't use it anymore, is that it had no ads in the background, you have to stay there watching it for 40 seconds, a bit annoying
Lol yes i can relate with that, it can be pretty annoying. Most times what i normally do is to use two browsers, then share my screen into two. While i do the faucet on one part of the screen, i do something else on the other half so it's not that boring.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Lol yes i can relate with that, it can be pretty annoying. Most times what i normally do is to use two browsers, then share my screen into two. While i do the faucet on one part of the screen, i do something else on the other half so it's not that boring.
Yes I think it would be better if it could be seen in the background, so it would be easier to do other things in the meantime and more people would do their ptcs without a doubt.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.683
What tasks are you needed to carry out? And how much does each task pay? I have never worked in faucets before as I have this belief that they only pay peanuts. I prefer to spend my time in other earning methods.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The faucet is legit but I wonder why should some waste their time on faucets. Faucets are the worst scam ever. I prefer to work on PTP sites than wasting my time on faucets.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have stopped earning from this website because it's low paying and I am only spending my time on Coinpayu, Cointply, Adbtc.top and busy with my other websites to earn more

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
The faucet is legit but I wonder why should some waste their time on faucets. Faucets are the worst scam ever. I prefer to work on PTP sites than wasting my time on faucets.
Well though the earnings are small but it's still a great way to earn free crypto, especially for does who are beginners or who are new to the crypto space.

Back