Faucet sites

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never experienced working on a faucet site. Is it like a forum site?
Not at all, it's much easier. On a Forum you have to think up what to say, but on a Faucet you just need to click to claim your reward.
Post automatically merged:

What faucet websites do you claim free dollar on. I will like to join the faucet website if I can be earning some dollar every week
After you do it for a while to build up your balance, you can earn a dollar every day and it just keeps getting better from there.

Participating on faucets is a waste of time and that is why you should be sceptical of working on such website.
What we should be skeptical of is listening to people who have no clue what they are talking about.

I do not participate in faucet sites because earnings are slow.
Even slow earnings are valuable when you deposit them in Daily Compound Interest accounts and watch them grow to be millions of Satoshi.

Last edited:

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Not at all, it's much easier. On a Forum you have to think up what to say, but on a Faucet you just need to click to claim your reward.

After you do it for a while to build up your balance, you can earn a dollar every day and it just keeps getting better from there.

What we should be skeptical of is listening to people who have no clue what they are talking about.

Even slow earnings are valuable when you deposit them in Daily Compound Interest accounts and watch them grow to be millions of Satoshi.
This is true. Even slow earnings are valuable because they are better than nothing and they will grow in future.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Fauct sites are extremely wonderful platform that will give you tiny satoshis of cryptocurrencies.
In addition the faucets that is the most positive point that I see is that they have helped introduce many people to cryptocurrencies, they help adoption because it is a place where it is very easy to earn them simple and learn about them, If you looking for the history of the faucets they started with this purpose, to help with the specific adoption of Bitcoin

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You really can't spend a lot of time on faucets. You can manage your time better and work in several PTP forums at the same time and earn a few dollars a day

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.890
Personally speaking I am not interested in the faucets earning websites. What I know about faucets is that they are very slow and requires one to waste time claiming it too oftenly.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you still participate in faucet sites? I still participate in a few,mainly because I dont have to do much and either way I still get a few dollars every week.
It is good to know that you do partake in a few faucet site and get to earn some dollar there though as for m I do engage in few too but I am not active there only times that I feel the urge or need to do something if that nature and though I still get to earn some amount of crypto coins there too for I have gotten some certain amount of LTC just from faucet sites alone and it is good.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Thankfully I have limited myself on time to earn from 1 to 2 faucets only and not even making multiple claims on it because I know I cannot earn big from faucets.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have stopped joining all the available or new faucets because the earnings are too low and that's why I join only a few faucets to spend max 30 mins in a day

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have stopped joining all the available or new faucets because the earnings are too low and that's why I join only a few faucets to spend max 30 mins in a day
That is one thing that I really do not like when it comes to faucets and their rewards system as you are made to work hard but get to receive little in reward compared to the task you have done and time wasted in it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
That is good
I am sure that the money will be something reasonable by the time you cash them out at the end of every month. Well, every little earning is not bad too. It is still reasonable

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have stopped earning from faucets because the earnings are low on faucets and even if you earn from 10 or more faucets in a day your earnings will still be low

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
A few months back I was loving earning from faucets without even noticing that the earnings are quite low but these days I am looking at this aspect too and have stopped working on many faucets

Back