Feeling so happy for the Philippine's first gold in the Paris Olympics

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
I was over the moon when I read the news this morning Ph time that our gymnast athlete in the person of Carlos Yulo scored 15.000 from the overall judges. Second to him was Dolgopyat and his score of 14.96. Great Britain's Jake Jarman took the bronze with a score of 14.933. The Ph government will reward Carlos Yulo with three million pesos excluding the cash gifts in millions from private millionaires in the Philippines. He was also promised by McKinley Hill township owner in Taguig City,Manila to reward Yulo a perfect home in a perfect location It's a home for athletes who have a passion and excellence through the years in athletics. This condominium with a two-bedroom is valued at 24 million pesos. Congrats Carlo. 🥰 Congrats Philippines;

Kisses And Hugs Heart GIF

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.215
Raw Dex
$0.008
Congratulations Philippines for getting gold in the Olympics. Our eyes are all set on Lakshya sen and Neeraj Chopra for further medals. We have three bronzes so far.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
This morning's news broke out, Yulo received another gold medal, My country now two gold medals in the Paris Olympics in men's gymnast,

Back