Feeling trapped in a relationship

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
There are relationship you get into and you feel trapped in it. You don't feel fulfilled or satisfied with it but you can't seems to leave . What should one do if one feel trapped in a relationship

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.350
If I don't feel fulfilled and satisfied with a relationship, I will talk to my partner and see his reaction. If there is no improvement, I will quit.
The feeling is mutual. I cannot stay in a relationship with this kind of behavior. Being in a toxic relationship is not what I wanted in my life.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.350
Yes if you cannot break free on your own then go for help..you can get help from professionals to help you live free
It is a wise decision to seek a shrink to overcome this kind of situation. This is the way for him or her to be free.
Post automatically merged:

Yes if you cannot break free on your own then go for help..you can get help from professionals to help you live free
You made a valid point. Some people, nevertheless, are hesitant to take this action. It is also ideal that she has someone by her side to encourage her and provide other support for her notion.

Last edited:

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.585
It is important to communicate with your partner about how you are feeling. Let them know if you feel trapped and unsatisfied, and work together to improve your relationship.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.350
It is important to communicate with your partner about how you are feeling. Let them know if you feel trapped and unsatisfied, and work together to improve your relationship.
You said it well. It is better to have a heart-to-heart talk to resolve the issues or concerns. Then, everything will be fine if being addressed.

Back