Find your freedom

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.594
The freedom that is meant here is financial freedom. Find it. Can you find financial freedom, yes, it could be there in your mindset. Our mind may declare us to change our attitude of being extravagant and if you cannot resist that disease, then you will never achieve financial independence especially when you are already old and bones weak. Ask your mind what to do. Our mind is power.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.389
Indeed no one else will help you find financial freedom but yourself. One of the best ways to find financial freedom is by starting a business of your own or investing in something.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$5.083
This is still the idea that I wanted to achieve. During the pandemic, I started to have my own online shop through the use of local e-commerce platforms. However, there have been some changes recently. I cannot accept these things. So, I am trying to think of a suitable business to start.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Indeed, achieving financial freedom is of vital importance. You can do a lot of things if you do not have to struggle with money. So, make it a goal and think of ways to achieve it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.594
Indeed no one else will help you find financial freedom but yourself. One of the best ways to find financial freedom is by starting a business of your own or investing in something.
Yes that is correct it's us who can make everything happen on what is good for our future. Let's create our own destiny through the power of our intelligence. There's nothing bad being ambitious in the right tract.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Unless you have managed to build wealth and you are reach, you cannot become financially free, you will always have to beg for work or depend on your employer for money.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
Yes, you are very right if we think failure we'll be certainly fail. The mind set pushes us in forward direction. One of our trainer was telling us the true stories of two employees one was saying, I just want to retire smoothly and get my typewriter and the same thing happened as he nicely retired and company given him his typewriter. On the other hand another one was very motivated he was saying I want to get frequent promotions and wish to reach M.D level of this company although, he did not touch that level but he retired on the post of marketing director.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.594
How are you going to find your financial freedom? You cannot find it but work for it. That is the implication of finding freedom and it is through that you will demand yourself to move and act by all means to change the status that you are in now in the most profitable way through the right investment.

Back