FireFaucet

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
That is true, earnings are too slow, try this one and there are also sites that ay well like virtual assistants. You may like to try this job. I will start my VA job 3 months from now during summer vacation.
Yes, I may try this one. It is nice that you will start a job as a virtual assistant. It is a profitable job. I wish you all the best.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.958
Yes, I may try this one. It is nice that you will start a job as a virtual assistant. It is a profitable job. I wish you all the best.
I have not started yet, it will be 3 months from now because it is summer vacation and I can work full-time there as VA for 3 months. But if they will allow me to work pat time, I will be glad. Why don't you apply as VA?

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020

I have not started yet, it will be 3 months from now because it is summer vacation and I can work full-time there as VA for 3 months. But if they will allow me to work pat time, I will be glad. Why don't you apply as VA?
I would really like to apply as a virtual assistant, but I do not have the required skills for this job.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
There is another crypto faucet that supports Digital Coins called FireFaucet. But this faucet as far as the feedback of the users is concerned is not a normal faucet though considered one of the best ways to earn free cryptocurrency that are available. They said that this faucet is more like a Surfbarr. I am thinking if you have tried or encountered this kind of faucet. It is also good because it gives you free crypto. This FireFaucet is well- paying and once you start it, you can claim one or more cryptocurrencies. As far as the feedback is concerned they feel the fun too. And they are motivated to do so because of free crypto. Why not try to join? I cannot join, I do not have a crypto wallet yet.
I can join and I will join if I have the time to do so and I will drop a screenshot here to know if it is legit or not

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.958
It's a legit site. I read the feedback from the people and they supported the legitimacy of the fire faucet. I did not register, it is because I do not have a faucet pay.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I saw this website listed on the beer money forum as new so I am not 100% sure if it's legit or not but could be they are paying low rewards.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.958
Try to check it, I was supposed to register, but I was told to submit my faucet ay account. I do not have it, so I declined. It might be a guaranteed legit site.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I have heard a lot about fire faucet but it's a very difficult platform to work on.
You're right, firefaucet is no different from other faucet sites, they also give a small reward, which is almost worthless, so a lot of your time is wasted. so you better not join.

Back