First payment from Lumoxchange site! thrilled

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I really have no idea about whether the site is still working and paying it's members. What I know is that the insured forum was the one that stopped paying then was followed by the Trendri.
They are all owned by one person and they have stopped paying at the moment. Let us hope they will probably get back to operations soon.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
They are all owned by one person and they have stopped paying at the moment. Let us hope they will probably get back to operations soon.
were they forums that were run by the same person? so now everything makes more sense, because it's rare that several forums do it at the same time to be honest.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
The admin had created three forum sites. A short time after that he started complaining about the revenue not doing well on the sites. So he stopped paying on one of the ptp, after two weeks he stopped paying the second one and now he stopped paying on the oldest ptp site.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
I think the problem with lumoxchange is that it has many users from level three countries which this traffic is not as well paid as others, I think that if lumoxchange had a more varied traffic could generate more income
Many users have shared that there were large number of posts that were generated by AI which are dangerous for the website and they were unable to generate revenue as per it's requirements.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Many users have shared that there were large number of posts that were generated by AI which are dangerous for the website and they were unable to generate revenue as per it's requirements.
In BMF for example all users who make this type of fraud are banned instantly, I think that as you say this is dangerous and should try not to happen, as it will seriously damage the SEO of the platform.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
In BMF for example all users who make this type of fraud are banned instantly, I think that as you say this is dangerous and should try not to happen, as it will seriously damage the SEO of the platform.
Beer money forum have the way to handle those that don't follow the rules of the website and it's the only way to tackle the users that post AI generated posts without even thinking for a second

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Beer money forum have the way to handle those that don't follow the rules of the website and it's the only way to tackle the users that post AI generated posts without even thinking for a second
I think there is an extension installed on Beer Money Forum as they have BMF Bot that replies means same extension is also used by the forum itself to track people that are using AI generated content while Post Bucks due to low revenue and low participations do not activate such an extension.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
I think there is an extension installed on Beer Money Forum as they have BMF Bot that replies means same extension is also used by the forum itself to track people that are using AI generated content while Post Bucks due to low revenue and low participations do not activate such an extension.
I am not sure about it but could be you are right and bmf bot is designed to get answers about online earnings and we as users can also get answers from Bmf bot about any questions that we like to ask

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
were they forums that were run by the same person? so now everything makes more sense, because it's rare that several forums do it at the same time to be honest.
Yeah, many forums cannot actually do that simultaneously. I think the administrator may be facing some financial issues.

Ehizzy

Complete Stranger
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is really good it seems I would actually check out the platform to see how I would actually be able vto earn from it also since you earned some amount of money off it , I would love to check it out

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
income generation was the problem with lumoxchange it has many users though but the site couldn't be maintained and maybe the traffic from other sources wasn't forth coming at all

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Yeah, many forums cannot actually do that simultaneously. I think the administrator may be facing some financial issues.
I understand, hopefully in the future they will recover and can offer the PTP system again since it is something that really fuels the forums to tell you the truth.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is really good it seems I would actually check out the platform to see how I would actually be able vto earn from it also since you earned some amount of money off it , I would love to check it out
At the moment, you cannot make money with the platform because they have stopped. I think you can also check out later because they may begin the operations in the future.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
It was problem of plenty for trendri admin as somehow they were not satisfied with one wens and was going for 3 websites but wasn't able to generate the required funds to pay

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
Allowing users to earn minimum $1 from one website should be the goal of this website and when they are stable they can plan for a new website because you need money to run different websites

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Allowing users to earn minimum $1 from one website should be the goal of this website and when they are stable they can plan for a new website because you need money to run different websites
I also think that this is a better option. When people are allowed to make up to $1 or more every single day from a website many will be interested and they will create better contents.

Back