Fitness Center as a Business in Polytechnic

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Fitness Center: Establish a gym or fitness center on campus, equipped with exercise machines, weights, and fitness classes. Students often value opportunities to stay fit and healthy. so i really recommend it.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I don't because students are always on budgets. Students are still young and don't need to pay money to remain fit. There bodies is still flexible and fit. Fitness is not their major priorities. If your business fell to identify interest properly it will suffer.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.643
Though there are students who would very much appreciate this, but i think majority of the students might not be interested in this. If you want this to work, you would have to reduce the price to something they can afford, offer a lot of freebies and as well carry out various activities and events. One thing that always attract students is a place that is lively.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well it is not a bad idea to have a gym center close to a polytechnic students area as there are a lot of students that would surely get to patronize your business.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Though there are students who would very much appreciate this, but i think majority of the students might not be interested in this. If you want this to work, you would have to reduce the price to something they can afford, offer a lot of freebies and as well carry out various activities and events. One thing that always attract students is a place that is lively.
There is absolutely nothing that would make this to work out. The approach you are advising would not help the gym center to be profitable. Business around higher institutions should be basic businesses.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.643
There is absolutely nothing that would make this to work out. The approach you are advising would not help the gym center to be profitable. Business around higher institutions should be basic businesses.
I have seen gyms like this in most schools. I had a friend back then who usually goes to the gym and most schools also have gyms. If they are not making money in one way or another, i doubt they would still be doing it.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
In my location, most campuses have facilities like tennis court, swimming pool and playground for basketball or other sports activities. It is a good idea to have a gym in the campus. But the membership fee must be low enough to attract students to join.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
To attain high level of success, a person setting up the business of a fitness center in an institution of higher learning should charge modest fees to customers.
Given that most students at these institutions are bound to be of little financials means, they are likely to patronize a fitness business whose charges are relatively low.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is a very good business for sure. Students love exercising and getting fit. They will definitely like to visit the fitness center. This business is very lucrative as long as you make the prices student friendly.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
RRunning a Fitness Centre is something that is very lucrative in my state because a lot of people are patronizing most gym centres.
Fitness Center: Establish a gym or fitness center on campus, equipped with exercise machines, weights, and fitness classes. Students often value opportunities to stay fit and healthy. so i really recommend it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$4.875
Fitness center is a great business and can help you make good money with it but it requires a bigger investment so if you can afford then you can go for it

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Fitness center is a great business and can help you make good money with it but it requires a bigger investment so if you can afford then you can go for it

Unfortunately I don't see it as something that is going to do very well in a school environment because students cannot afford to pay for such services.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Unfortunately I don't see it as something that is going to do very well in a school environment because students cannot afford to pay for such services.
There is even a hike in school fees prices and a lot of students cannot afford it not to talk of going to the gym because most of them do not have money so it is better to look for another location for this business

Back