Fitness Center as a Business in Polytechnic

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Fitness Center: Establish a gym or fitness center on campus, equipped with exercise machines, weights, and fitness classes. Students often value opportunities to stay fit and healthy.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is true. Having a gym near an institution can be such a great business. Students love to exercise and stay fit. Though you should make the prices as student friendly as possible so that most of them can afford it.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Fitness Center: Establish a gym or fitness center on campus, equipped with exercise machines, weights, and fitness classes. Students often value opportunities to stay fit and healthy.

I'm not really sure this is a kind of business that is going to thrive in a school setting because it is not something that will appeal to many students.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Unless you are going to run the business at a very low rate, you won't have students patronize you. For students, services like this is a luxury they can afford to do without.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.252
I have personally seen this kind of business situated around a hospital facility in my country. Its thriving so well because of the availability of the ready market by the larger crowds of people visiting the facility.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
Money can be made this way From students. You can establish a gym or fitness center on campus. You go ahead tobequipped with exercise machines and fitness classes for students

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
Having gym near institution attract more and more people while they come and go to their institute they would discuss about gym, and they may decide to join it, this is very lucrative business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
Though this is a good business, but you might have some challenges there, since its a school setting, you fee has to be small so they can be able to afford it since they are not working class. Also you need to carry various activities from time to time that would always attract their attention.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
it will still be productive if you can get more students even at a lesser fee. The thing is that students would not have much financial capability but you can still.lower the fees

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I am not sure if this is viable in my location. Most campus here have basic facilities such as swimming pool, playground for basketfall or football. If you run a gym, you need to buy the necessary equipment which are quite expensive. But you have to charge a very low fee as students cannot afford to pay much.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I doubt if it will excel because students is always on budget. You better look for working class people who have money to spend. Secondly, students are mostly young people who are naturally fit due to age and mental stress.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have personally seen this kind of business situated around a hospital facility in my country. Its thriving so well because of the availability of the ready market by the larger crowds of people visiting the facility.
It would surely work in a hospital because fitness is part of the health ecosystem. Doctors can actually prescribe exercises as a therapy for some health conditions and most patients would prefer to patronize the hospital gym.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly. Most students in my country are not even eating well and not to talk about paying for gym.
If they even have to gym to stay fit, they won't pay for it. They would use some makeshift equipment improvised by themselves. Gym subscription is not $5 a month. It is extra and unnecessary expenses for them.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
Exactly. Most students in my country are not even eating well and not to talk about paying for gym.
Haha, funny but that's the truth, i think it would be best if they also rent the gym space for various activities like club meetings or practice grounds for various school activities, this might help promote the gym as well and the fee has to be very cheap.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I'm not really sure this is a kind of business that is going to thrive in a school setting because it is not something that will appeal to many students.
A lot of students will want to be in one way or the other especially the guys who wants to build broad chest. It will be a good business to venture into if you know about it and if you have the money

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually if you get to set up your gym center or fitness center close to a polytechnic environment you will be having the audience you are looking for in your center.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Actually if you get to set up your gym center or fitness center close to a polytechnic environment you will be having the audience you are looking for in your center.
Do you also know that it will be good to put the gym center in some faculties that needs them? There ares one courses that requires physical energy or needs you to be fit.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Opening a fitness center any where around a high institution is a very lucrative business, but you must make sure it is built to standard, because most high institutions have built in fitness centers inside the school premises, but most times it is not fully equipped with state of the art facilities.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you also know that it will be good to put the gym center in some faculties that needs them? There ares one courses that requires physical energy or needs you to be fit.
Yes of course while I was still in school there was a gym in the school premises but it used by the department of physiotherapy but most of the time the school football team players go there and I was one of them before graduating from the school.

Back