Fiverr & SEOClerks Alternative? Would You?

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Hello everyone,

I know that most, if not all of you, are well familiarized with Fiverr and/or SEOClerks. With this being mentioned, I am considering a possible business venture in the near future which would include me developing a website similar to Fiverr and SEOClerks. However, before I consider this venture any further, I would like to get your opinions.

If I were to create a freelance website, would you guys be interested in signing up to sell and/or buy services? The fees would be lower than Fiverr and SEOClerks because I would want to focus on expanding the user base and making it a popular worldwide freelance website. If I have enough of you who would be interested in joining the website, then I will continue considered and working things out to make it happen.

Any additional thoughts or feedback in regard to this would be highly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance.
Sincerely,
Devin

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.070
Unfortunately I don't think many users here sell services. If we look out Market place it is not filled with service. Not even selling posts. I think you have good idea but in this niche I think it is important find customers. If you have customers, workers from other sites will come alone.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
it wouldn't be a bad idea but this will mostly be for the skilled workers. Maybe the money charge for jobs will be lesser in the beginning to attract buyers.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone,

I know that most, if not all of you, are well familiarized with Fiverr and/or SEOClerks. With this being mentioned, I am considering a possible business venture in the near future which would include me developing a website similar to Fiverr and SEOClerks. However, before I consider this venture any further, I would like to get your opinions.

If I were to create a freelance website, would you guys be interested in signing up to sell and/or buy services? The fees would be lower than Fiverr and SEOClerks because I would want to focus on expanding the user base and making it a popular worldwide freelance website. If I have enough of you who would be interested in joining the website, then I will continue considered and working things out to make it happen.

Any additional thoughts or feedback in regard to this would be highly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance.
Sincerely,
Devin
This is actually a great idea @Devin. And I would for sure be interested in signing up here and even selling or purchasing services. Other than that, I would definitely tell people around me about it too. What I believe you could perhaps do is to ask people who frequently use Fiverr and SEOClerks about their experiences and the routine issues or inconvenience they face while using those websites - and then try to tackle those issues on your future website. I believe that could be a unique selling point of your website. And thus you would have an advantage in a quite competitive market. Nonetheless, best of luck to you!

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
Not a bad idea though, if you should create your own freelancing site i would definitely want to sign up as a freelancer there. I have always wanted to try out freelancing.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.540
Fiverr allopws you to create a gig and sell your gigs. Upwork allows you to bid on jobs. SEOclerks incorporates both elements. I think a site like SDEOclerks would be really nice.

Back