Food Stalls

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my home country, it is really common and popular to start a food stall and sell a certain type of food, for example, a french fries stall. Do you guys think this is a sustainable idea for a business or not? Please do share your thoughts down below. Thanks!

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
In my home country, it is really common and popular to start a food stall and sell a certain type of food, for example, a french fries stall. Do you guys think this is a sustainable idea for a business or not? Please do share your thoughts down below. Thanks!
This us very common in my location too. A lot of people engage in the business and it is lucrative because it deals with what people will eat

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.895
It is a well-known business concept in our country. I'd like to have one in the future so that I can supplement my income. I’d place it in an area where a lot of people are passing by.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.715
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yeah it is really sustainable especially when you have enough customers or sell in an open space where they are many people

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yeah it is really sustainable especially when you have enough customers or sell in an open space where they are many people
One thing I know is that if it deals with food you will definitely get people that will buy from you because food is one of the major necessities for human beings

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is obviously very good business here as it required very low capital, and it gives more profit. Lets suppose someone starts a shop then he will have to pay more rent for shop but in stall rent is very low.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.653
I have my own Milk Tea dysll6in the mall in the city where I live. You try.

Back