For how many years do you use your laptop or computer?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
For how many years do you use your laptop or computer for doing online work, especially the computer you use at present ? What is the brand/make of the computer ?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you know what is the reason why laptop is becoming slower, is it because there is less hard disk space or is the RAM is not sufficient?
I thought that was the case. So I deleted everything in my laptop. All the videos and the apps and only remained with chrome. But still it's slow.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.018
I believe my laptop should be going a year plus right now, though it was not a brown new one so I don't know how long the person before me has used it.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
Do you know what is the reason why laptop is becoming slower, is it because there is less hard disk space or is the RAM is not sufficient?

Insufficient hard disk space can contribute to decreased performance as it limits the amount of data that can be stored and accessed efficiently. Similarly, having insufficient RAM can also impact the laptop's speed, as it affects the system's ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.018
I am using my desktop for more than 8 years now and it still working well.
Wow, that's pretty impressive though, what is the normal lifespan for a laptop? I know for smartphones, it is usually normally around three or four years. Once it gets to this time, there would be lots of degrades.

Back