Forbes accuse Binance of scamming

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The US business magazine Forbes has accused Binance, the biggest player in the crypto world, of cheating investors.

According to Forbes, just as SBF secretly extorted money from FTX, CZ extorted $1.8 billion from Binance without the knowledge of investors.

CZ has denied Forbes' allegations and on the contrary alleges that Forbes is trying to turn people against binance with false accusations.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.200
Forbes is an American company and the United States never liked Binance. They even charged Binance with money laundering. Therefore, it does not come as a surprise when Forbes accused Binance of scamming.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Well I think the attacks against binance will not cease, I think there are interests in making Binance fall to know that, it may be the crypto collapse, it may be to control the ecosystem, or simply because the United States is not interested in a Chinese having more power over the ecosystem, the past attack on BUSD was only a chessboard move, I think more damage may come to Binance.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Americans have never been on the same page with Asian founded popular companies like Binance. The fud is growing at an alarming rate. However it'll be nice if CZ runs Binance in a more transparent manner.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't believe in this statement. I trust binance will never involve in any scam activities because binance is now a well known company making huge profits. So they won't want the company to go down.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I don't believe in this statement. I trust binance will never involve in any scam activities because binance is now a well known company making huge profits. So they won't want the company to go down.
In the world of investments you never have to trust too much, everything can change from day to morning, and we do not know what is behind the scenes in these companies.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.705
I personally trust the Forbes so much. It has a great reputation for the clients and that this news as they are trickling in, the fate of the Crypto is at stake.i

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I personally trust the Forbes so much. It has a great reputation for the clients and that this news as they are trickling in, the fate of the Crypto is at stake.i
Imagine the damage it could do to the ecosystem if Binance fell, the ecosystem wouldn't really recover in a decade, and I sincerely believe that there is some corruption in Binance.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The US business magazine Forbes has accused Binance, the biggest player in the crypto world, of cheating investors.

According to Forbes, just as SBF secretly extorted money from FTX, CZ extorted $1.8 billion from Binance without the knowledge of investors.

CZ has denied Forbes' allegations and on the contrary alleges that Forbes is trying to turn people against binance with false accusations.
This is a serious allegation by Forbes. If its true it could damage Binance reputation and trust I hope they can provide some evidence to back up their claims. Im waiting for more details before I make any judgement.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.473

I have always seen different complaints of Forbes about Binannce. I guess they are not always in good terms.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There may be some element of truth in the report but the issue is which companies is exceptional to the crime. All the multinational companies are guilty of the crime excepting Binance is unfair. Binance dominance in cryptocurrency markets is not making western countries comfortable. That is the fact.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In the world of investments you never have to trust too much, everything can change from day to morning, and we do not know what is behind the scenes in these companies.
You are right. It also do happens I'm football and like man city that they are sanction for money laundry. So it can really happen. But I am just saying this with what I think.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
You are right. It also do happens I'm football and like man city that they are sanction for money laundry. So it can really happen. But I am just saying this with what I think.
Yes, of course we are here to express ourselves, but in the end those who know what they are doing are them, and if they act badly we will never know until it happens, so if we do not know exactly what happens there, we can not trust so much

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.741
Raw Dex
$0.002
Can this be true because i believe binance is a well known company making huge profits daily so how can they start scamming unless they are very greedy and mean

Back