Nebulous

Unfamiliar
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
FYI,

Forum Advertiser has been merged into the Off Topix community.

If you had an account there, your account is fully intact and your posts have been moved over to that forum.

If you had an account on both forums, your FA account has been merged into your OT account.

We would like to thank all FA members for their participation in the Forum Advertiser project and we look forward to posting with you over on the Off Topix community.

OT does have a promotion section for all forum / blog / website owners looking to advertise their projects!

Sincerely,
Nebulous
Administrator at OffTopix.com

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.588
I think I already have an account with Off Topix but I cannot remember my username. I might check with forgot password if my email address will be recognized. I will log in if I have an account.
FYI,

Forum Advertiser has been merged into the Off Topix community.

If you had an account there, your account is fully intact and your posts have been moved over to that forum.

If you had an account on both forums, your FA account has been merged into your OT account.

We would like to thank all FA members for their participation in the Forum Advertiser project and we look forward to posting with you over on the Off Topix community.

OT does have a promotion section for all forum / blog / website owners looking to advertise their projects!

Sincerely,
Nebulous
Administrator at OffTopix.com
Is the offtopix forum a paid to post forum because I the merge or is it a non paying one just like the former site as we have known it for long.

Back