Legit đź‘Ť Forum Filler

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Sawe

Complete Stranger
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.600
I have registered on this site as a writer and passed the grammar test. I am just waiting for the admin to approve my registration and give me way forward. I hope to start earning there soon.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.260
I came to know about it on Discussion bucks. Devin has posted a discussion about it asking writers to join. I planned to join it today and appear for the test. But then I caught up with other things and thus just slipped out of my mind. I will make a reminder to do it on Friday. I have a busy Thursday with some other professional commitment.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.603
I have registered on this site as a writer and passed the grammar test. I am just waiting for the admin to approve my registration and give me way forward. I hope to start earning there soon.
I think I should do this too. I will also register as a writer and I hope I get approved in a short period of time. My friend told me that it is a good platform

Ratine

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.158
I would like to try out the forum filler for that matter. I think that would be a very great exposure over there.
Post automatically merged:

Tf
If you want to work on the platform, you also need to remember, tasks might not be available always.
That's is oftenly the problem with most of the better earning websites for that matter.

Last edited:

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.330
Most of the clients (those whom buy posting services) are from English speaking countries, therefore, you need skills to write in good English

Back