Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Devin's Forum Posting Services
Information:
All packages ordered will need to be paid in full using Paypal. All orders will be completed within a 7-day time period. The processing time will depend on the number of orders I am currently working on. If you should have any questions or concerns, please feel free to leave a reply or send me a personal message.

Why choose me?: You should choose me to complete your forum posting needs because I offer professional forum posting services with a high customer satisfaction rate across various platforms such as PostingBay.com, Fiverr, and select other places.

Experience: Owner of Referral Index Forum, former owner of Fortnite Chatter, I am a retired package team member here on Forum Promotion, a retired admin on David's Utopia, a retired admin and package team member on Referral Directory, a retired package team leader on Promotion Boss, and a level 1 seller with over 25 sales made on Fiverr with 100% satisfaction rate.

Forum Packages:

Ruby Package:

• 20 Replies & 8 Threads = $8.25
  • 2 accounts will write and complete this package
Sapphire Package:
  • 35 Replies & 15 Threads = $13.60
  • 3+ accounts will write and complete this package
Emerald Package:
  • 40 Replies & 20 Threads = $15.00
  • 4+ accounts will write and complete this package
Diamond Package:
  • 75 Replies & 30 Threads = $23.40
  • 6+ accounts will write and complete this package.

It is requested that you pay in full before your service begins, however, we can set up milestones if you would prefer to do that as well.

Thank You! I look forward to doing business with you! :)

Naiwen

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello, I'd like to order a ruby package please, @Devin! I'd like for you to create new account(s) for this please. Introduce yourself and upload a signature that's not your site link. Please post only in : "health and lifestyle", "health and food" and "general health issues". My link here : https://foodandlifestyle.proboards.com How do I pay you for your posting services btw, @Devin? Please pm me for more details.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello, I'd like to order a ruby package please, @Devin! I'd like to create new account(s) for this please. Introduce yourself and upload a signature that's not your site link. Please post only in : "health and lifestyle", "health and food" and "general health issues". My link here : https://foodandlifestyle.proboards.com How do I pay you for your posting services btw, @Devin? Please pm me for more details.
I will reply to your PM. :)

fords8

Technician
Jun 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've ordered from posting pay a Diamond bundle package, I guess I'll receive it in a few. I still haven't had my confirmation email yet?
It maybe a day or two before he is back. Something is going on with emails I think he said yesterday.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
All orders have been set up successfully, loyalty points have been credited where due, .xyz domain name has now been redirected to .com, and the email issue has now been resolved. With this being said, we should be back in order with the website.

As for this thread in particular, this is not really website related, this is a limited-time-only RIF exclusive offer for members, and payments are made as a friend directly via PayPal.
Post automatically merged:

This offer is no longer available. If you wish to receive these services you can do so by going to www.postingbay.com .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back