Forum Posting Vs. Article Writing

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$2.700
If you have writing skills, you can make money posting on forums as well as writing articles on various article sites. Based on your experience, where do you earn more money, on paid-to-post forums or article writing sites. I publish articles on one site and I make $60 per month on average. I post on a couple of forums and I make twice that amount. However, my earnings from articles is completely passive where as I have to post every day to make money from forums.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.660
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer article writing when I have good numbers of clients as you would make more money but it is sometimes challenging and tasking. but forum posting is a lot easier

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
So far I have never made any money from writing articles, because I don't know any sites that pay for posting articles. So, making money from forum posting is more to my liking, because I don't think it's too difficult to write and post there. The principle is the same as playing social media.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
I prefer articles writing the pay is better than in a posting site. I was an article writer before at oDesk and at iWriter. com. Hoping to meet another articles writing sites.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.060
Article writing sites are usually not paying, I started working with them as I have written so many articles for paid for article site, but they didn't pay me, after then I tried others but all I found was scam so finally I started focusing on forum writing.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Article writing sites are usually not paying, I started working with them as I have written so many articles for paid for article site, but they didn't pay me, after then I tried others but all I found was scam so finally I started focusing on forum writing.
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I was always paid on those sites I mentioned. They are known sites before oDesk and iWriter.com. Better read the reviews first before submitting your articles. There are many on the web scams.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't write articles I only post on forums so I earn more for posting however if you have the right skills writing articles is much more profitable than posting

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$2.700
With the kind of language skill you have, I really doubt that you can actually make money by writing articles. IN order to earn money as a writer, you need good language skills as well as writing skills. Article writing is different than forum posting.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you have writing skills, you can make money posting on forums as well as writing articles on various article sites. Based on your experience, where do you earn more money, on paid-to-post forums or article writing sites. I publish articles on one site and I make $60 per month on average. I post on a couple of forums and I make twice that amount. However, my earnings from articles is completely passive where as I have to post every day to make money from forums.
Actually I am only into forum posting , can you share the link to the article writing site if they accept new members , I have never work on article writing site but I want to try it out.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.130
@nomad Which platform do you publish articles for $60 monthly. Van you share with us? I prefer to write articles because that is my stronger points. But forum posting has been affording me a great shift.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$2.700
@nomad Which platform do you publish articles for $60 monthly. Van you share with us? I prefer to write articles because that is my stronger points. But forum posting has been affording me a great shift.
I publish on Hubpages. I have been publishing on Hubpages since 2012. I have not published any new articles for many years, I earn from the articles I published in the past. It is completely passive income.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$13.485
Raw Dex
$0.008
They both work differently. On the forum sites you have to continuously post to earn whereas on the article writing sites you have to post once and you earn passively.

As far as I am concerned I don't have good writing skills so I am not in to writing articles.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.580
Writing of articles is deemed more profitable than the forum posting. This is in the sense that article writing is very lucrative as one can earn passively at times whereas forum posting requires the actively participating on forums for you to be paid.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$13.485
Raw Dex
$0.008
That's true.. @Stardom22 do you write articles? Is it more profitable to write articles for others or your website and get AdSense on it? If you write articles, can you suggest a few sites for me

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.370
I publish on Hubpages. I have been publishing on Hubpages since 2012. I have not published any new articles for many years, I earn from the articles I published in the past. It is completely passive income.
How many articles have you published on Hubpages and what is the length of these articles. Do you use you own adsense account with your hubpage account to receive income, or does hubpages use its adsense account.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$2.700
How many articles have you published on Hubpages and what is the length of these articles. Do you use you own adsense account with your hubpage account to receive income, or does hubpages use its adsense account.
I have over 200 articles published on Hubpages, my articles are between 1200 and 1800 words. In the past, it was mandatory to use adsense with Hubpages to earn but when the site was acquired by a new company, this provision has been dropped.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I make more money cumulatively in a single month from article writing. I use paid to post forums as a side hustle in writing. If you get 3 good article writing gigs a month, it pays more than PTP forums.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Writing of articles is deemed more profitable than the forum posting. This is in the sense that article writing is very lucrative as one can earn passively at times whereas forum posting requires the actively participating on forums for you to be paid.
yes you are right article writing is way more profitible but it's also harder forum posting is easier but you won't make anything close that you can make from article writing for sure

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.550
I would like to start with Article writing but at present just earning from forum posting and it does take so much time and earnings are never stable through it

Back