The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Joshua Farrell's Posting and Forum Services Shop

Do you need a slight boost in something? Perhaps you just want something done, that you don't personally want to do? Consider this service thread.

*Payment Options Info:
If PayPal is not available for you at this time, I have Stripe as a Payment Option. It allows you to pay me directly through your bank card, bank account or phone payment app, without having to create or upgrade a PayPal Account. Crypto is available, but I request that it is only used if paying for something that costs more than a few dollars.

Writing Forum Rules, Individual Board Rules/Guidelines, Moderation Guidelines or Protocols, or Service Guidelines
Need someone to write up general forum rules, individual board guidelines, moderation guidelines, or anything else that you need, to ensure people know what to expect when posting on your forum? Do you need protocols or guidelines for your staff to follow, when doing certain things, like moderation or service requests? Consider purchasing this.
Rates, depending on Writing Job: $25.00-$500.00 USD
Payment Options: PayPal, Stripe, Crypto
Availability: Available for all sized projects.
Payment Note: Depending on the size of the project, I may ask to take full payments upfront. Otherwise, a split payment, upfront and at the end would work. If costs end up going up above $100 USD, an initial half payment is expected upfront, and the other half upon completion.
Extra costs incurred, are requested upfront of the additional work, regardless of initial cost amount.

Temporary Staff
Looking for a little extra help for a potential holiday or event package rush? Perhaps you lost a moderator or admin, and you need someone to help out, till you rehire for that position? Purchase this, and I will help during the event you have planned, or during those unexpected events.
Costs: $5-$60 USD, depending on the help needed. Additional costs will be incurred, if help is required beyond 1 month or if job ends up being more than expected.
Payment Options: PayPal, Stripe or Crypto

Posting Packages
Would you like additional posts to be made on your forum, due to lack of activity or lack of fresh topics being posted? Consider getting one of the below packages!

Note Reference, the Crypto Option is available as an option for payments that normally require larger amounts upfront; thus it being listed as available for the Custom Size. If you want to pay for a package that has a listed price to it, consider only paying crypto, for any package prices at $5 USD or more.

Payments for standard packages are to be decided and agreed upon, to be provided upfront, or after completion. Custom packages outside of listed combinations or singles, are requested to be payed half upfront and half at end, or full upfront.

Custom and Combo Packages
Custom/Combo Package TypeCustom SizedSmall ComboStandard ComboLarge Combo
Replies1-500153045
Cost Per Reply$0.10$0.10$0.10$0.10
Topics1-25051015
Cost Per Topic$0.25$0.25$0.25$0.20
Expected Time of Completion1 Day to 1 Month1-2 Days2-3 Days3-5 Days
Total CostCustom$2.75 USD$5.50 USD$7.50 USD
Payment OptionsPaypal, Stripe or CryptoPaypal or StripePaypal or StripePaypal or Stripe

Reply Based Packages
Reply Package TypeSmall PackageStandard PackageLarge PackageExtra-Large Package
Replies100200300400
Expected Time of Completion1 Day1-2 Days1-3 Days2-4 Days
Total Cost$10.00 USD$20.00 USD$30.00 USD$40.00 USD
Payment OptionsPaypal or StripePaypal or StripePaypal or StripePaypal or Stripe

Topic Based Packages
Topic Package TypeSmall PackageStandard PackageLarge PackageExtra-Large Package
Topics50100175250
Expected Time of Completion1-2 Days1-2 Days2-4 Days2-5 Days
Total Cost$12.50 USD$25.00 USD$43.75 USD$62.50 USD
Payment OptionsPaypal or StripePaypal or StripePaypal or StripePaypal or Stripe