Forumidex.click no longer accessible

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
I have noticed that Forumidex.click is no longer accessible , it is giving the message- An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later. Is anyone else facing the same problem?

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.834
I would like the owner of the website to revive it because I'm one of the most active member on that forum for a long time but it failed to live up to expectation.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The forum have been like this for a long time. The forum is interesting and I pray that the forum rectify whatever problem they have and make members active on the forum

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have noticed that Forumidex.click is no longer accessible , it is giving the message- An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later. Is anyone else facing the same problem?
That's very bad of them, how can you make people visit your site in hope that they will receive reward, at the end you just varnish into thin air

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't even know what you Are talking about
Protip: Do not participate in a discussion, if you cannot contribute to it.

The site is back online, but it looks like everything has been cleared out, including the userbase.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-16 at 08-25-10 Forumidex Crypto Forum Earn.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-16 at 08-25-10 Forumidex Crypto Forum Earn.png
    81 KB · Views: 2

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Protip: Do not participate in a discussion, if you cannot contribute to it.

The site is back online, but it looks like everything has been cleared out, including the userbase.
Honestly, to run a forum is not easy, it needs a deep pocket and resources to manage and maintain. It seems that the admin don't really know that in forum, you have to invest heavily before reaping the benefits. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.390
I think you are just taking side of the admin and they didn't even paid 5 users because they changed website at least thrice with the intention to scam

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have noticed that Forumidex.click is no longer accessible, it is giving the message- An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later. Is anyone else facing the same problem?
They may be upgrading their site or they may have a problem so you should just wait for sometime. I guess the site should be back

Joshua Farrell

Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you are just taking side of the admin and they didn't even paid 5 users because they changed website at least thrice with the intention to scam
Can you rephrase that? The response does not make sense for what you wrote. If users joined with the intention to spam, and got banned for it (thus not get paid for it), your response should have been:

"I think you just don't want to take the side of forum owner, and the side of those who got banned. The forum owner banned 5 users recently, because the users joined with the intention of scamming there."

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.390
Can you rephrase that? The response does not make sense for what you wrote. If users joined with the intention to spam, and got banned for it (thus not get paid for it), your response should have been:

"I think you just don't want to take the side of forum owner, and the side of those who got banned. The forum owner banned 5 users recently, because the users joined with the intention of scamming there."
I think you didn't understand or I was unable to make you understand.

Actually this website admin changed the name of it's website at least thrice and there were always complains about the website that they are not paying or delaying payments and in my case they delayed payments willfully and didn't pay and just made excuses that I need to complete minimum 100 or 125 posts before getting paid.

Joshua Farrell

Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you didn't understand or I was unable to make you understand.

Actually this website admin changed the name of it's website at least thrice and there were always complains about the website that they are not paying or delaying payments and in my case they delayed payments willfully and didn't pay and just made excuses that I need to complete minimum 100 or 125 posts before getting paid.
Now I understand. Thanks for the clarification, as your other post did not make sense.

Back