nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
Amazon offers multiple ways to generate passive income, some of these are:
Amazon Associate: This is an affiliate income program from Amazon
Amazon Merch: Print-On-Demand service (you sell your designs on various products)
KDP: Free ebook and paperback publishing program
FBA: A seller program for those who want to sell physical items
I have used all of these methods, except FBA, and made money. I have not used FBA because this program is not available in my location.

Last edited:

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Amazon is a platform that has a lot of opportunities for people to make money from. Uf you're not making passive income from affiliate marketing using Amazon you can publish books and also make passive income.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
Yeah there are different ways by which money can be made online. I agree with you, you can be an affiliate on the platform and publish books on it. You can make the money you want.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.243
I have heard about Amazon affiliate program before and from what i have heard it seems to be a good way to earn passive income as well. Though i am not good in affiliate marketing.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
Amazon affiliate program Is a good way of making money. it is good to earn from this site's program passive income as well. it is good one should have advertising skills for affiliate marketing.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I don't find it fanciful to sell on Amazon. My business has not yet gone international. Instead, I sell on local e commerce platforms that are available in my country.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
Yeah you can use any platform that you believe can help you sell to make money. it must not be only on international sites because you start small before expanding

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Amazon Merch: Print-On-Demand service (you sell your designs on various products)
I have used all of these methods, except FBA, and made money. I have not used FBA because this program is not available in my location.
Out of all of these, I still prefer the Kindle Publishing. I know about it better.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
I don't find it fanciful to sell on Amazon. My business has not yet gone international. Instead, I sell on local e commerce platforms that are available in my country.
If you want to sell physical products on Amazon, you will have to try FBA. Interestingly, this program might not be available in all location. I have not done FBA or Fulfilled By Amazon as this program is not available here.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
Yeah different ways of making money here but I prefer the seller program for those who want to sell physical items. if you can sell these products you can make good money off it.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.810
I think the Amazon offers a wide range of earning opportunities for the freelancers. However I once applied for the affiliate program as an affiliate but I failed cause I didn't have a website.

Back