FRANCSWISS- a very lucrative business, legit or scam for you?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
This was the business that I joined in the past years. My put-up capital was P 125,000 pesos ( $2,025 ). It was my first time joining this business. It's so luring and anyone having a minimum capital of P 50,000 can invest. We registered online via the FRANCSWISS web manned by a young couple, but the money was deposited in BANCO DE ORO ( BDO). People fell in line to deposit. I asked the bank teller how much was the bond of the business owner, she said 2 billion pesos. This business became the hot business in my country that even celebrities and wealthy people joined. Every morning, all can visibly see them on the website the interest rate. Mine alone is P 4,879 daily interest. It was so shocking but felt my heart beating so fast. For 3 weeks, the interest accumulated more than my capital. The system is to recruit and completes your binary system. I always won the $100 lottery from the site for 3 consecutive meetings, so also some of the members. But this business did not last for a year because of the intervention of the NBI. The luxury cars of the business owners were confiscated and their money in the bank was frozen. For me, it is legit. Wat about you? Have you encountered or joined a business like this in your country?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
No I have never joined a business like this but if it was legit they should have allowed it continues as long as it wasn't scamming anyone.
It did not scam anyone, all earned interest daily and deposited to BDO. The previous government during the Arroyo administration was something and the NBI was so abusive. The young couple was born wealthy and they wanted to help people elevate from nonstandard to a standard of living.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
It looks like a very good program to join and I may give it a try someday if I have the capital.
Yes, so true and I felt I was rich at that time, lol. We dined in luxurious hotels all paid for by our boss. We went from city to city to attend confessions of the members who became rich from the interest of their capital. One millionaire in my city invested 18,000 million pesos. And he never cared about his losses.

Back