Free help for website owners to monetize their website, increase website revenues

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Free help for webmasters, website owners, blog owners,forum owners to increase the revenues of their website, especially if they do not have a Google adsense account .
I have used almost every method to monetize my low traffic websites, so I can offer free advice to anyone who wishes to make some money online. I find it very difficult to increase the number of visitors to my website,so I would like to help other website owners.
Every visitor to a website has some value, while some advertising networks do not pay for page views, others are more accurate in tracking page views. In case the advertising networks do not yield revenues, a large number of affiliate programs have also been tested to check their conversion rate.
If interested, please indicate how many page views your website is getting at present, and whether you are using any ad network at present.
For more information please message or post here.

Last edited:

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks for this. i had tried several ad network. The one i'm presently using is adsterra.com. i have just quitted because i'm not getting enough clicks and views.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
You should be able to edit the html code of the website, so it is better to purchase your own webhosting, domain. How much traffic does your website have at present?

kalu708

Complete Stranger
Nov 7, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
You should be able to edit the html code of the website, so it is better to purchase your own webhosting, domain. How much traffic does your website have at present?
My blog is just new about a month old. My blog gets daily traffic of about 500 sometimes it is below 100.

Back