Free Litecoin and free bitcoin cash faucet apps.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Free litecoin and free bitcoin cash apps are a faucet earning apps for android and they let you earn small amount of litecoin and bitcoin cash by rolling on the app and they give you two chances to roll and from the list of coins you can take the highest you roll, and the earning is every hour but you can increase the earning by watching ads and playing some additional games on the app.
The withdraw is automatic and the bitcoin cash app will pay you every Tuesday when you reach 30,000 bitcoin cash satoshi, and the litecoin pays when you reach 100,000 litsoshi.

Attachments

• ltc.png
    ltc.png
    164.2 KB · Views: 2

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
There apps are actually legit. I have tried both the one for Litecoin and Bitcoin cash before and they actually sent my reward to me but the issue is that the earnings there is actually very small.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.200
There apps are actually legit. I have tried both the one for Litecoin and Bitcoin cash before and they actually sent my reward to me but the issue is that the earnings there is actually very small.
Some platforms have min deposit means it is sometimes even not possible to get this low amount of money credited to your balance, then you have check minimum of deposit, like deposit doesn't arrive to Binance in LTC.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah the earning is bit smaller, but in order to increase the earning and to reach the minimum withdrawal try to watch ads every time you have small roll, then after you watch ads they will let you roll again and again so you can get bigger earnings.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
The max you can get is a few hundred Satoshi per day of you complete most of the tasks. This will take you months to get to the minimum withdrawal.
This will work but just as something one does for fun

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
For me l am not a fan for that kind of the the crypto currency earning ways. I have no interest in those stuffs due to the slow earning rates on those websites.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me l am not a fan for that kind of the the crypto currency earning ways. I have no interest in those stuffs due to the slow earning rates on those websites.
Yeah faucet platforms have very low and small earning rates, but this app is better, and i am saying that because it have more than 3 options in order to earn some amount of litecoin and bitcoin cash, and its some how better than faucet sites.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
There are a large number of faucets, in most cases, it takes several days or months to cash out. So one of the main considerations while selecting a faucet is the payout threshhold.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
There are a large number of faucets, in most cases, it takes several days or months to cash out. So one of the main considerations while selecting a faucet is the payout threshhold.
the payout threshold is a major point for considering the type of the faucet that one undertakes. Whereas to reach the minimum threshold quickly one needs to top up their own coins on the company wallet address.
Post automatically merged:

Of course yes there are some legit faucet sites that they really pay however the amount they reward the users can't be quantified for any substantiality. Therefore one must deposit their own coins for earning a little bit quickly.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
the payout threshold is a major point for considering the type of the faucet that one undertakes. Whereas to reach the minimum threshold quickly one needs to top up their own coins on the company wallet address.
Post automatically merged:

Of course yes there are some legit faucet sites that they really pay however the amount they reward the users can't be quantified for any substantiality. Therefore one must deposit their own coins for earning a little bit quickly.
That's the major issue with faucet sites, the pay is never really big. So anyone hoping to earn big from faucet sites might end up disappointed. Though I still consider it a good way to earn free crypto.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.200
That's the major issue with faucet sites, the pay is never really big. So anyone hoping to earn big from faucet sites might end up disappointed. Though I still consider it a good way to earn free crypto.
You will have a lot of sites but in reality, you did not earn something reasonable and therefore a lot of effort for low pay. I do not advice anyone to waste time with these low-pay platforms. There are other platforms that requires less time and pays better even staking.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
You will have a lot of sites but in reality, you did not earn something reasonable and therefore a lot of effort for low pay. I do not advice anyone to waste time with these low-pay platforms. There are other platforms that requires less time and pays better even staking.
Could you my friend teach me on how to go about the Crypto currently stacking. I have heard so much positive reviews concerned

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
I have come across some sites that also gives an option for staking, but I have never tried staking before. Don't really have much experience in this aspect.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
It's very good as you share something valuable here, some can definitely get benefit from it. But I have some fix time to spend online so I am not able to do so. Previously I have very bitter experience of faucet pay. Where after 60 second ads watch I was getting $0.0002

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
How many ads is per claim? Do you solve shortlinks or you just watch video ads? How times you can claim per day and is there some refferal programs.? Often these apps have intrusive ads.

Back