Free Litecoin

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
The other day, I registered on this site. It gives free Litecoin. It is an interesting site. All we have to do is bet high or low. These are the interesting features: 1. earn free litecoin 2. multiply your litecoin 3. deposit your litecoin 4. earn interest on your litecoin 5. withdraw your litecoin. I won for two days but I do not know how for I have to create my litecoin wallet. I am so ignoramus on this. May there be who are users or members of Free Litecoin. See it in this link.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The other day, I registered on this site. It gives free Litecoin. It is an interesting site. All we have to do is bet high or low. These are the interesting features: 1. earn free litecoin 2. multiply your litecoin 3. deposit your litecoin 4. earn interest on your litecoin 5. withdraw your litecoin. I won for two days but I do not know how for I have to create my litecoin wallet. I am so ignoramus on this. May there be who are users or members of Free Litecoin. See it in this link.

I know the website. Also, I know how to bet on the website. It is not very easy but it requires knowledge

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
I know the website. Also, I know how to bet on the website. It is not very easy but it requires knowledge
Really, what is that address required to us to submit, is it our PayPal address? Have you created a Litecoin eWallet? How did you create it? I am so confused for this is my first time joining a betting site for a Litecoin.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010

Don't you think if this topic is already discussed then you should post your comment in that and not start another thread just a day after? RIF is not looking at this thing but other websites are strict so you should just give it a thought.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Really, what is that address required to us to submit, is it our PayPal address? Have you created a Litecoin eWallet? How did you create it? I am so confused for this is my first time joining a betting site for a Litecoin.
It is not Paypal. It is your Bitcoin address that will be requested from you. Once you place a withdrawal, you all surely get paid

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

creating a litecoin wallet is the simplest thing you can do online. You just have to download trust wallet or Trading apps like binance and register an account on it. You will see a litecoin wallet there.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know the site. It have parent site called freebit.coin that gives users free satoshi every two hours.
Post automatically merged:

I have seen the site but I have not taken it serious because of my hatred towards faucets. I don't have enough time to waste thereby I will not join.

Last edited:

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.105
Currently the rewards from faucet sites are very small, faucet sites do not require special skills, we only need to solve captcha,
the point is that it's just a waste of time, betting high or low also seems easy, but I always lose and lose big.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
Currently the rewards from faucet sites are very small, faucet sites do not require special skills, we only need to solve captcha,
the point is that it's just a waste of time, betting high or low also seems easy, but I always lose and lose big.
In the LITECOIN that I joined, there is no captcha to solve but to bet high or low and to multiply or dive lol. It's free so I never care if I experience losses. I have to reach $200 before I could apply for a cashout. But I still have $70, last week $80 :eek:

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.105
In the LITECOIN that I joined, there is no captcha to solve but to bet high or low and to multiply or dive lol. It's free so I never care if I experience losses. I have to reach $200 before I could apply for a cashout. But I still have $70, last week $80 :eek:
Of course you have been with the site for a long time, you need patience, if you are lured into playing the Hi-Low game then your balance will run out.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know the site. It have parent site called freebit.coin that gives users free satoshi every two hours.
Post automatically merged:

I have seen the site but I have not taken it serious because of my hatred towards faucets. I don't have enough time to waste thereby I will not join.
Generally, working on faucets platform is a total waste of time. I have worked in a good number of them but at the end of the day I was not able to make any money tangible.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
It is very interesting that you are earning from a faucet site but I think they pay out of these sites are e
This is legit but the minimum threshold is quite high so will take longer to get the payment.
The pay is $200 minimum . In my case, it toook me almost 3 months to complete.It is a betting app and we cannot be sure of the right numbers to come out as win. But I have diiscovered the technique , I bet low then ecrease the points insated of 10, 5 and click back 1o or multiply. I am still on $90 as of this day.

Back