Free promotion for businesses, professionals and website owners on marketing blog with traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.230
Businesses and professionals can promote their website, business or service for free on http://adarticles.net by sending promotional content with information about the products,services you sell, your forum or website. The website has more than 3000 page views monthly and Moz DA of 15. The promotional article or content will be published for free, without any link.
If a do follow backlink is required, a one time fee of $1.99 has to be paid, invoice will be sent.
Paypal, Payeer,Bitcoin, Litecoin and other crypto payments accepted. Link will be posted after the payment is received.
For more details or clarifications, please post here or send email to [email protected]

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How can you call that free promotion where you pays for non follow links. The site owners are worst than mammoths! They are hundreds of sites where you can publish your content with your promotional links.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.230
I am not asking for any payment for no follow links, or publishing contact details. Can you share the sites where you can post your promotional link for free.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.530
Raw Dex
$0.000
Majority of people need free sites, the point is lets suppose I pay money by bitcoin and if the site block me then I would be nowhere. Famous sites like google AdWords people remain confident to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back