Free Shipping: Why does it matter?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
When you are buying a product, you prefer to buy a product that comes with free shipping, right? The same applies to your business as well. You should offer free shipping to your customers. Sometimes you might not be able to recover your cost by offering free shipping, in that case, you can add your shipping cost to the product selling price. Customers will hardly notice that your product has included shipping cost, he will only see free shipping option.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
It does matter because it is one of the marketing strategies that online sellers incorporate. It is is how they can capture the attention of shoppers to buy and be loyal in the long run.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Free shipping matters a lot because it is going to reduce expenses from the part of the customers that are purchasing things from your store because they will always want to consider stores that will give free shipping.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
One thing i came to discover about most of these companies that tell you they would pay for your shipping or offer you two products for the price of one is that the price they give you actually covers the cost of everything.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
There is nothing like free shipping. It is just a marketing strategy. Business is not a charity organisation, therefore don't expect them to give you free lunch. I believe this is one of the most powerful marketing strategy which every business man suppose to adopt.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
When you are buying a product, you prefer to buy a product that comes with free shipping, right? The same applies to your business as well. You should offer free shipping to your customers. Sometimes you might not be able to recover your cost by offering free shipping, in that case, you can add your shipping cost to the product selling price. Customers will hardly notice that your product has included shipping cost, he will only see free shipping option.
Yes that's right, I totally agree with you, adding shipping costs to the price of the product is a great idea. But in my country, if we sell on the marketplace, shipping is already the responsibility of the buyer, so sellers only need to take part in the free shipping program provided by the marketplace, certain nominal sales will get a discount on shipping.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
We all know that free shipping takes a longer time to arrive than express shipping. I think the cost of transportation is usually very cheap for free shipping options and is included into the advertises price.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.161
A free shipping option is a good marketing strategy. It attracts and retains potential customers. As a buyer, I look to see if a shop offers free shipping, and I always return because it saves me money. If you are a seller, you should incorporate it into your marketing strategy. It will help you stand out from the crowd.

Back