Freewallet.org Overview

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Freewallet is a custodial multy cryptocurrency wallet, where the wallet can fully control the user's crypto. Freewallet is available in the form of websites and mobile apps for both Android and iOS. Founded by Alvin Hagg in 2016 and based in Estonia. Freewallet is so easy to use that it is perfect for beginners, it can also be linked to the Changelly exchange. Freewallet can also support more than 150 cryptocurrencies. it's also safe because the user's balance will be stored in a cold wallet. Unfortunately there is no transparency about fees charged by Feewallet, what are the transaction fees, swaps, withdrawals etc. There are many assumptions that Freewallet will charge high fees, but until now there has been no evidence and no user complaints. If you have information or experience about Freewallet, feel free to share your opinion.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I think it's similar to Probit Global which I have used earlier and it was quite secured but fee is on the higher side
Freewallet is very different from Probit Global, Freewallet is just a medium for storing crypto while Probit is a crypto exchange where you can make trade transactions, even though both of them apply high fees.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I understand, although it seems like an interesting wallet because it supports more than 150 cryptos, it is discouraging that there is no transparency in the high commissions as you say, with those details I don't want to try it.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
A few years ago I used Freewallet to store the crypto I got from faucet sites, but because the fees were more expensive than other wallets I abandoned it after I transferred my crypto to Atomic wallet.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
A few years ago I used Freewallet to store the crypto I got from faucet sites, but because the fees were more expensive than other wallets I abandoned it after I transferred my crypto to Atomic wallet.
Yes, there are too many wallets with competitive enough fees to stay on one with such high fees, you honestly did well to switch to a cheaper wallet such as atomic wallet.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
I have been using crypto since 2016 but never heard of freewallet dot org. I think there is a risk of using a wallet that is not known to many people. My belief might be unfounded, though

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I have been using crypto since 2016 but never heard of freewallet dot org. I think there is a risk of using a wallet that is not known to many people. My belief might be unfounded, though
As far as I know, the Freewallet.org wallet is safe because users can fully control their funds, this wallet also supports many types of crypto almost like a Trust wallet, unfortunately the transaction fees are high, and I haven't encountered any complaints from Freewallet users.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Freewallet is a custodial multy cryptocurrency wallet, where the wallet can fully control the user's crypto. Freewallet is available in the form of websites and mobile apps for both Android and iOS. Founded by Alvin Hagg in 2016 and based in Estonia. Freewallet is so easy to use that it is perfect for beginners, it can also be linked to the Changelly exchange. Freewallet can also support more than 150 cryptocurrencies. it's also safe because the user's balance will be stored in a cold wallet. Unfortunately there is no transparency about fees charged by Feewallet, what are the transaction fees, swaps, withdrawals etc. There are many assumptions that Freewallet will charge high fees, but until now there has been no evidence and no user complaints. If you have information or experience about Freewallet, feel free to share your opinion.
I'm yet to use the service of the platform, still hoping to hear from those who have used and experience it to come share their honest reviews concerning it, then I can consider using it.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.410
Frankly speaking I only know of the wallet from the exchanges like Binance, Coinbase, and that from the wallets like the trust wallet, exodus, however I have never tried any other.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Frankly speaking I only know of the wallet from the exchanges like Binance, Coinbase, and that from the wallets like the trust wallet, exodus, however I have never tried any other.
That's okay, we are here to learn and share, so we will get to know more about the many types of wallets and crypto exchanges, there are no recommendations for using a particular wallet, all that I present is just information as learning.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
If there is one thing that I do not like about this is the fact that the free wallet can control your crypto assets but asides that it is a good one.
I own my cryptocurrency assets and I can do anything with it so I don't think it makes sense for them to control my assets
Honestly, I cannot use something like that. I won't like it

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
Unfortunately, i do not have any experience neither do i have any information about Freewallet.org. As a matter of fact, i am just hearing about this Freewallet for the very first time.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I only use Binance exchange wallet. Binance is simply okay. I don't need to get another wallet that will risk my fund. There is a lot of scams these days. I use to be careful because of of scams.

Back