Game you spent the most number of hours on?

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
What game have you spent the most number of hours on?

I have spent the most amount of hours on playing Sim City 4. I played that game to the point of nearly damaging the disc I had for the game. Ended up eventually getting a digital copy of the game, when it finally became available to play without a disc.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't play games just for fun. I play games to make money. I play wombat, a nft game that you play and make money. There is still many other games am still exploring. If you play this game consistently and accumulate womplay token, you can make over $2 daily.

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
I don't play games just for fun. I play games to make money. I play wombat, a nft game that you play and make money. There is still many other games am still exploring. If you play this game consistently and accumulate womplay token, you can make over $2 daily.
The question really wasn't about making money off of the game, but what was a favorite game. And yes, I do know that some people make money off of the games they like, and others make money off of games that are popular, but they don't particularly like to play if it wasn't about money.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.003
I don't play games except for candy crush. I can spend hours playing it. I don't remember how much maximum time I have played this game continuously in a day.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i played dota 2 more than 1200 hours but i stop playing games for 2-3 years. honestly after a while there is no time for playing video games and watching movies but i miss those years

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I would have to say that the one game I have spent the most hours on would definitely have to be Fortnite, that is not as much playing it but more sitting in the lobby for a while as well. I do play a lot of Fortnite though with the previous Season and Chapter during Halloween where I managed to reach over level 200 on the battle pass for the first time.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've tried wombat with many Nfts locked. It'll take one years or some money to invest if they're to earn $2 a day. It's mostly impossible if you're just beginning with nothing.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.698
One of the few games i spent a lot of time playing was grand theft auto, i would spend hours trying to beat the missions. Another game was legend of zelda, i would spend hours playing the game, even all through the night.

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
I would have to say that the one game I have spent the most hours on would definitely have to be Fortnite, that is not as much playing it but more sitting in the lobby for a while as well. I do play a lot of Fortnite though with the previous Season and Chapter during Halloween where I managed to reach over level 200 on the battle pass for the first time.
I keep hearing about fortnite, and never tried it. What is it like?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I keep hearing about fortnite, and never tried it. What is it like?
It is a really fun game. Ever since the no-build mode came out in the game meaning that building was no longer the main focus, many more people have joined the game. It's definitely worth a try with it being a free-to-play game. As much as you have the main focus being battle royale there are also other modes such as team rumble which is like a team deathmatch mode with respawns as well.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
7 Days to Die is definitely the game Ive spent the most time on. I'm a big fan of survival games and this one just keeps me coming back for more. I have 1k+ hours on Steam playing this game, the hours just fly by when Im playing it.

Back