AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Nice to know that there is LifeCoin...different from Litecoin.

I checked it just now online, Google says, it will take approximately 2 years to reach $50 on the LifeCoin app. And they reported that there are bugs , steps are not being recorded.

Whereas Litecoin is now $78 per 1 LTC. But for sure it takes time as well to earn LTC. (Sorry this is another topic)

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543

I checked it just now online, Google says, it will take approximately 2 years to reach $50 on the LifeCoin app. And they reported that there are bugs , steps are not being recorded.

Whereas Litecoin is now $78 per 1 LTC. But for sure it takes time as well to earn LTC. (Sorry this is another topic)
This is one thing about this apps thru are very slow earning but it is good tbst one can st make money off it.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
This is one thing about this apps thru are very slow earning but it is good tbst one can st make money off it.
Now I am thinking if I can use this alongside Sweatcoin? I am going to check it and decide if I will try LifeCoin too. It will be good if I can earn from the two apps in just one go. That's two birds already.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is another app you can use to gain coins just walk, run, or hike and LifeCoin will track your distance traveled and steps taken.You can use your coins accumulated to get prizes like discount codes, gadgets, gift cards, etc.
Will you try this?
For real? Please can I get it on play store? Also, is it better than sweatcoin. I actually stopped using sweatcoin for a while

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Thanks for your research. These apps are not popular because of very low earnings.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
So, this is the same as Sweatcoin, we are paid for walking. I will try to check this app. It also helps us reduce weigh with or without payment. It is for our own benefit.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
It will help us to reduce weight. But will stick with Sweatcoin. I haven't earned much from Sweatcoin now because I have stayed home for the past holiday.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That is a good way to generate steps. Steps can be generated that way. I will try to walk from the gate to my block every day to generate steps.
Sometimes, I walk inside the home from the kitchen to my computer room. My sister imitated me but she does not know I am a member of a sweatcoin hehehe. I bring with me mu celfon every time I walk. Tomorrow, I will walk from home to the drug store passing the seaside hehehe. It is so exciting. Have you transferred some of your sweatcoins to sweat crypto? I transferred some.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Sometimes, I walk inside the home from the kitchen to my computer room. My sister imitated me but she does not know I am a member of a sweatcoin hehehe. I bring with me mu celfon every time I walk. Tomorrow, I will walk from home to the drug store passing the seaside hehehe. It is so exciting. Have you transferred some of your sweatcoins to sweat crypto? I transferred some.
I did that but there is no option yet to cash out Sweatcoin to real cash. I hope they will create it the soonest.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is another app you can use to gain coins just walk, run, or hike and LifeCoin will track your distance traveled and steps taken.You can use your coins accumulated to get prizes like discount codes, gadgets, gift cards, etc.
Will you try this?
This is very interesting because you earn while being active. It is very healthy for us. Of course, I would try it.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Will you try this?
I don't know how some of these walking apps would feature in Nigeria. I had tried similar app and it was not working.

Back