Brad P

Complete Stranger
Jun 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
RIF ADMIN UPDATE:
There have been reports that Brad is no longer around and paying, so the offer below may no longer be valid.

Hi,

Join my general chat forum and get paid $18 per month via PayPal only for posting daily on my general discussion forums, if interested sign up using an English or generic good forum username and PM me if you need more information on https://speakchatforum.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi,

Join my general chat forum and get paid $18 per month via PayPal only for posting daily on my general discussion forums, if interested sign up using an English or generic good forum username and PM me if you need more information on https://speakchatforum.com/
I think the payment is not bad and I will begin to work on the platform this night since you told me yesterday but I have been very busy to join. I hope that I enjoy to work on the platform

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
Hi,

Hi Brad, nice to see you here, I'm already a member in your forum. I'm fascinated that it's a ptp site. I won't also miss to do activities there. Thanks for this info.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.273
This is a nice one, any payments proof? when is payment?
Post automatically merged:

I just signed up on the forum but didn't received any credit for my posts. Is there a word count in place? What's the pay per threads and comment. What's the minimum payout?

Last edited:

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Hello guys for those who have joined this forum,what is your experience there and above all is there any unique thing about the forum.I know i want money from forums but i do not see myself going to a forum and starting again posting and replying what i have already been doing.I would love something unique.As an Entreprenuer above everything is all about getting to connect with like minds.If i get to see that there is something unique then it might just be my cup of tea.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
Hello guys for those who have joined this forum,what is your experience there and above all is there any unique thing about the forum.I know i want money from forums but i do not see myself going to a forum and starting again posting and replying what i have already been doing.I would love something unique.As an Entreprenuer above everything is all about getting to connect with like minds.If i get to see that there is something unique then it might just be my cup of tea.
There is an ongoing contest there, you may join. Many from here are already members there.

Brad P

Complete Stranger
Jun 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Morning all,
I’ve made it clear from the start. You join and I pay $18 per month for 3,4 posts a day or if you post more than that’s fine.

there will be loads of contests and awards going out to keep members engaged.

Remember $18 per month and I pay via PayPal,

Please PM on my site If you don’t understand

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
Morning all,
I’ve made it clear from the start. You join and I pay $18 per month for 3,4 posts a day or if you post more than that’s fine.

Thank you so much for the clarification. Hoping others here understood. I been there awhile ago and pledged to join the contest.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Great forum I would say there are contests to keep members engaged it also has some intresting discussions and I noticed that peaple are friendly on there I will post on there :))

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
I registered at that forum site the other day, but I have not posted 4. We are required to post minimum f 4 posts to get paid $18 a month plus the cash prize of the contest $60.

Brad P

Complete Stranger
Jun 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I’d rather you post more than what I have asked and hopefully as you will see there are a lot of interesting discussions and everyone is friendly and will help 😊

Would also love to see you guys add avatars to your profile

Brad P

Complete Stranger
Jun 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Who is unable to post and what do you mean you hope to be credited?

As I have kept explaining. You sign up and post. 4.5 posts per day. I will pay $18 per month for that service.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Morning all,

This sounds awesome, please allow me to put you in the spotlight a little bit more. What makes you unique and what distinct qualities do you bring to the forum space? What solutions do you have for an African audience which is not regarded as highly converting despite having so many members who are quality members and who love following rules on forums?

Above all what unique features do you plan to have on your forum that we have never seen anywhere else?

I think that we have many different members on the forums, some serious entrepreneurs, others jokers and others lazy. Trying your best to bring up tangible programs that can help entrepreneurs become exceptional is a welcome move. For example, helping someone genuine and hardworking is a good thing. Such as funding them a grant of about $250 to $500 in the African set up can be a very great gesture.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Morning all,

It sounds very interesting but I would prefer to receive payment in cryptocurrency because PayPal is not supported in my country.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Hi,

I have registered, when will the payment be made, one month after registering or is there some other criteria?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Who is unable to post and what do you mean you hope to be credited?

As I have kept explaining. You sign up and post. 4.5 posts per day. I will pay $18 per month for that service.

hey @Brad P ! I forgot my password and I cannot login to your forum. Can you please help me out? My username is Ben Kempton in there. Can you send me password rest details manually? I have tried to use the password reset function, but I cannot receive password reset details. Please help me out. Thanks!

Back