Get paid for receiving SMSes

Status
Not open for further replies.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.055
Members who wish to have some passive income can get paid for receiving smses on their smartphone. The Mcmoney app is the most popular app, and users with get an additional $0.20 if they use the code G8A0B1C1 while registering, after they receive 5 smses. The user is paid $0.01 for each sms which they receive, minimum payout $1. For more details on getting paid to receive smses check http://freeearning.net/paidsms.html . If any clarifications or help is required please post here

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
Have you received payment from this app? Is PayPal or bank transfer supported? I remember hearing about this app but I have never tried it and don't know anyone that got paid from this website / app

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.055
I have not received any payment, it is a very slow earning app, I am only getting 2-3 smses in a week, but others have posted payment proof. I had hoping for some referrals so that I reach payout quickly

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I have not received any payment, it is a very slow earning app, I am only getting 2-3 smses in a week, but others have posted payment proof. I had hoping for some referrals so that I reach payout quickly
What type of messages do we need to receive? I receive so many messages daily but I can earn if all messages are counted but is it safe to get them access to our messages?

Mikky

Jul 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$7.312
I haven't heard of this app but can I receive payment with other source except PayPal ?. By the way what type of SMS are we talking about?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.055
What type of messages do we need to receive? I receive so many messages daily but I can earn if all messages are counted but is it safe to get them access to our messages?
The smses are mainly test messages sent by the telecom companies from different countries, to check if they are being delivered properly. You will not be paid for the other messages you receive from your bank, investments, you will be paid for the test messages, at the most you will receive 3-4 messages in a week. It is a small amount, but good for those who wish to diversify.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
The smses are mainly test messages sent by the telecom companies from different countries, to check if they are being delivered properly. You will not be paid for the other messages you receive from your bank, investments, you will be paid for the test messages, at the most you will receive 3-4 messages in a week. It is a small amount, but good for those who wish to diversify.
Then I don't think its worth to use this as they may track our messages and some of the banking messages cannot be allowed to others so we need to be careful about it

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.055
Then I don't think its worth to use this as they may track our messages and some of the banking messages cannot be allowed to others so we need to be careful about it
You should not install the app on your main phone, which you use for banking transactions, Many members have spare sims, or phones which are used as a standby and they are not used for banking

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
You should not install the app on your main phone, which you use for banking transactions, Many members have spare sims, or phones which are used as a standby and they are not used for banking
That would be too much work and mostly I use a single phone and that's why I have all apps in the same phone and I try to be careful with what I do on my phone and it's important.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.055
Those who have only one sim card and one phone may not use this app. if a person already has multiple sims which are not used otherwise, these apps can be downloaded.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
If the earning is little then I won't bother with these apps and I would be better to stick with the app or website that pays better and not very small amount.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.055
Yes, the amount is very small for most people, so they can ignore the app. However, some people are harassed because they are paid only from few companies using paypal, so it is an additional source of income.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I have received a similar sort of offer from another app but they will add points for this but I don't think it's safe so I haven't opted for this offer and we need to be careful about these apps

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.055
Can you share the name of the other app which has a similar offer. I agree that it is risky to install the app on a smartphone used for banking, credit card payment.

Ubcash

Complete Stranger
Sep 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.870
I don't think I will have the time to accumulate this little money as I don't know how many sms I will get after registration. But it is good for those that are willing to earn there. I wish them good luck.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
Members who wish to have some passive income can get paid for receiving smses on their smartphone. The Mcmoney app is the most popular app, and users with get an additional $0.20 if they use the code G8A0B1C1 while registering, after they receive 5 smses. The user is paid $0.01 for each sms which they receive, minimum payout $1. For more details on getting paid to receive smses check http://freeearning.net/paidsms.html . If any clarifications or help is required please post here
Is it a mobile app? How long before you can earn a dollar or so?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
It's so interesting. In this forum, we can encounter different sites to earn a passive income. I may try this tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back